Beachwalker

Would it bother YOU, if you never have sex/never have sex again?

verymelancholic

Eh, I wouldn't really mind, much less if the romantic side is still there. But if an SO wants it, I'll be happy to go for it.

UnderworldFan1988

I don't care if I ever have sex again but actually maybe for only one reason, to have kids one day but I would need to meet the right person first, I am just not sure about my sexuality at the moment so yeah there is that as well (which is a confusing as hell when your ace lol)

• Like 1

Asexual_Fujoshi

Not bothered in the least if I dont have it again. 

• Like 2

FindingTheta

Honestly if I never have sex again i'd be fine with it. Though if I have sex again I'd prefer it be with someone who I love romantically rather than just agreeing to it because I wanted to know how it felt like back when I was in High School.

• Like 2

I’m aro ace virgin and are proud to be myself and love myself for who i am. So it definitely don’t bother me. I’m glad that i’m not gonna have sex and glad that it isn’t  a condition of life. 

Edited by Guest

AceMissBehaving

That  would be perfectly fine with me 

• Like 1

jay williams

It better not bother me because I am never going to have sex again, at least not piv sex. I likely could not do it if I tried.  As an older male erectile issues surface. So it might be impossible without some medical aid. I have zero interest in a medical aid to assist in doing what I never liked in the first place. 

No sex for me. 

• Like 1

kimberbu2

Pretty sure I would be fine without it. I've gone through having my hormones checked just to satisfy a past relationship to show that my lack of wanting a sexual relationship was my choice and not just me being "hormonal." 

• Like 1

will123
5 hours ago, Cocothecoconut said:

I’m aro ace virgin too and am proud to be myself and like myself for who i am. So it definitely doesn’t bother me. 

Fixed it LOL

daveb
13 minutes ago, will123 said:

Fixed it LOL

I don't think it needed "fixing". :P 

• Like 2

will123
9 minutes ago, daveb said:

I don't think it needed "fixing". :P 

I just changed it to apply to me ;)

Thankfully when I've come out, nobody has said, "But you don't know what you're missing". I had one opportunity to have sex (before I found out asexuality) that I turned down. No regrets then or now.

37 minutes ago, will123 said:

Fixed it LOL

What do you mean?

will123
2 minutes ago, Cocothecoconut said:

What do you mean?

I edited the quote to reflect my similar feelings. Nothing wrong with what you posted.

• Like 1

fooledbysecrecy

hasn't bothered me to this day and don't think it will in the future

• Like 2

SerenDisglair

I don't think I'll be bothered at all

• Like 2

idkwmoi

Sounds like heaven to me.

• Like 3

will123
5 hours ago, idkwmoi said:

Sounds like heaven to me.

After I figured out I was asexual, it felt like that 8)

• Like 2

dee615
On 5/24/2019 at 6:59 AM, will123 said:

Indifferent, I like that! :)

Ditto. I'm a ferociously avid internet browser ( er) but I've never once looked up the mechanics of sex. Just never felt interested enough to do so. And I even realized this only a few years ago! I'm interested in the psychological aspects of different kinds of sexuality, but that's it.

• Like 2

Techie
13 hours ago, dee615 said:

Ditto. I'm a ferociously avid internet browser ( er) but I've never once looked up the mechanics of sex. Just never felt interested enough to do so. And I even realized this only a few years ago! I'm interested in the psychological aspects of different kinds of sexuality, but that's it.

In my case, I have at least learned a lot of the details involved since over 90 percent of the population is allosexual and I figured I need to at least be somewhat cognizant of sexual behavior in order to maintain my "secret ACE identity" in conversation with my peers. I obviously do not partake but at least being armed with the knowledge help me avoid long drawn out discussions on being ACE.

• Like 2

kenny.

nope, wouldn’t bother me at all

• Like 2

Chamomile_Serenity
On 10/16/2019 at 12:06 PM, Techie said:

"secret ACE identity"

Somehow I'm imagining a superhero badge that you flash to come into AVEN...maybe some retinal scans. 

• Like 2

Whore*of*Mensa

Nope. 

• Like 1

Acing It

I always think what a chore it would be to be expected to have sex on a regular basis. No thanks.

• Like 3

TreMartEyes

Never had sex last intimate encounter  was 14 years ago have needed it since probably wont need it in the future 

Nima

Would it bother YOU, if you never have sex/never have sex again?

nope. not at all. I'd much prefer it that way.

• Like 2

Calligraphette_Coe

It's been over 30 years for me, and 15 years since I had major surgery to save my life. If I had to have major surgery again,  I would, but only if I had to. That other thing? Not so much. I think cosmetic surgery would be more fun. That doesn't leave scars.

• Like 1

toujours

I don't think I have had enough sexual experience to say I've had a great sexual experience. So up until now, no, nothing I'd miss.

I would miss intimacy, though.

• Like 1

TreMartEyes

Haven't had sex in my life still a virgin. Really haven't found the need to change it 

-Tre 

everclear1973

Definitely no. My previous and only relationship in my life was to please my ex-boyfriend, who I wasn't interested in sexually. I stayed with him to make him happy because I loved his company. I will never have sex again. I find it disgusting and completely uninteresting.