Would it bother YOU, if you never have sex/never have sex again?

Beachwalker

lost female soul

Actually my dream is never to have a sex act involved with my body ever again.  I don’t care what others do as long as it does not involve me!

VanishingLady

Made it this far without anyone inside me, don't feel that will change any time soon. Not many men out there who are willing to go slow and form that connection with me that I really need. And I'm not interested in pretending for anyone or fooling myself that this has happened just to go to bed with someone.

On 10/31/2020 at 4:26 PM, VanishingLady said:

Made it this far without anyone inside me, don't feel that will change any time soon.

At one point since I joined AVEN in 2017 was the thought of a woman taking me inside of her. I couldn't get comfortable with the idea that PIV would entail that or her being inside my 'personal space. None of this entered my mind at the time.

1 hour ago, Let Them Beet Cake said:

It would be hard to miss what I never had nor wanted.  

Ditto!

I never really wanted to have sex, but I thought that I had to. I basically forced myself into an attempt, thinking if I "got the ball rolling", something would click or I'd develop a taste for it. But it was honestly one of the most nerve wracking experiences of my life. It never really went that far, and although technically I'm not a virgin, I also have never really had sex. When the girl I was with and I decided to call it quits, I wasn't embarrassed or ashamed, I was just relieved.

• 3 weeks later...

Easy question to answer, no.

Archived