Would it bother YOU, if you never have sex/never have sex again?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Sex just isn't a part of my life, and if I never have it again I couldn't care less. I have had relationships end because of it, and am single. I think it is highly unlikely I will ever be in a relationship again because I think it is highly unlikely I will meet someone else who wants a sexless relationship. I am reasonably content being single but am 100% content without sex. What does everyone else think sexuals/asexuals about the thought of not having sex again, would it bother you?

truthseeker30

No.

Well, maybe one day I'll feel I've never satisfied my curiosity - but on the whole, no.

I've never engage in vaginal,oral or anal sex so I can't answer this question

belovedless

I'm a biromantic asexual woman, who has only ever had sex with other women. If I never had sex again, I would be happy. I don't believe I want to compromise anymore. For now, I know that I won't be compromising in my next relationship (if I ever manage to find another asexual). I wish I could lead a sexless life forevermore. There's been too much of it in my life as it is.

TheKindredSoul

Non-libidoist Aromantic Repulsed Ace here who has never had sex. Never going to either.

Electric Barbarella

I don't think I would, but... I'm demisexual, so who knows. Only, it's been harder and harder to trust people, so I suppose it could happen that I would enter a relationship and still not have the wish to have sex with my partner. *shrugs* It's not an important part of my life, so if I couldn't do it again, I guess it really wouldn't bother me.

Sex just isn't a part of my life, and if I never have it again I couldn't care less. I have had relationships end because of it, and am single. I think it is highly unlikely I will ever be in a relationship again because I think it is highly unlikely I will meet someone else who wants a sexless relationship. I am reasonably content being single but am 100% content without sex. What does everyone else think sexuals/asexuals about the thought of not having sex again, would it bother you?

Absolutely would not bother me to never have sex again.

Sophiatrist

Never having sex again would not bother me. On the other hand, never being in a romantic relationship again because of not having sex would.

No, I am far to tired to play that game and I have little libido anyway. I have even less patience for all the petty jealousies, criticisms, sulky-shoulders and endless advice on where I'm going wrong.

As relationships develop, perceptions alter, as your partner changes from viewing you as an individualistic, free spirited, child of nature, unique in style, to seeing you as someone who has to be different, never listens, makes no attempt to fit in and has a list of imperfections, even you never knew you had! :)

But they're only doing for your benefit,because they want you to make the best of yourself, because they care about you,

Caring is wonderful, just don't do it with the forensic precision of an insect pathologist, dissecting, a bonsai dwelling, miniature-pygmy flea!!! MEEP MEEP MEEP :)

Vampyremage

Would not bother me in the slightest. Now, if I couldn't play with my vibrator on occasion, that would be a different answer entirely ;)

I'm not really asexual, but my libido is so low that I don't really care about having sex or not in the future. Not that I refuse to have a sex life, but no sex = no STDs, no unwanted pregnancies, and I prefer being deprived of sex rather than being deprived of cake wink.gif

Janus the Fox

Wouldn't make a difference to me in any way, man or woman. Since without a sex drive and a libido that is very low, I don't have the energy to contemplate loseing it to some random person. 

Notte stellata

Wouldn't bother me (and I don't think any ace would answer otherwise, except some aces who are curious or want to experiment). On the other hand, I don't mind having sex with the right partner(s) either.

I'd also not be bothered in the slightest. Masturbation either, other than I can see random arousal and the whole wet dream thing being more of an annoyance.

Beachwalker

Is there a specific reason this is in the Older Asexuals forum? :unsure: Just curious because I wondered if the OP was mainly interested in the responses of older members.

Just my forum of preference.

Goodness, no!!! I do a "Snoopy-dance" in my mind, every morning when I awake, gratefully alone. :)

I´m gray-A, 100% virgin and it would probably bother me if I had sex. <_<

NotUrAverageBlonde

Dont desire it so no it wouldnt bother me.... Even though im only 25 and all...

never had it, dont want it. Do want someone to hold, kiss and cuddle though but no fluid exchanges.

MycroftDiogenes

Nope. Don't want it, so not going to have it :P I may change in the future, but right now, nah. I'm perfectly happy not having it~

Nope! I generally operate on the assumption that I won't, anyway. You never know, but I don't really care either way. I'd prefer not to.

Archived