High Sex Drive!

confused24/7

confused24/7

I know its ironic that Im posting this topic on this website but anyways lol . . .

I am a 19 year old female in college. I have an extremely high sex drive. Yet, I am a virgin and I havent even had my first kiss. Yeah, I have masturbated, but that hasnt helped and I dont want to continue masturbating either. Personally, I dont think its good for me. Oh, and I dont want premarital sex . . . So what do I do?!?!

My body is on fire all the time. Im scared that one day im just gonna explode and pounce on the next guy that Im attracted to. I dont know what to do anything thats against what I believe is right. Ive been at the gym everyday. I ran like 3 miles and I workout on the weight machines almost everyday. You would think that this would extinguish the fire but it hasnt. Im doing my best to control myself, but I dont know how long thats gonna last. And that scares the life out of me!

Any suggestions?

Sockstealingnome

Well there are prescription medications that will lower libido. How exactly are you masturbating? Are you using a vibrator? If not, I think that could help since you'll get a lot more sitmulation from it than just using your hands or whatever.

Eat poorly, smoke weed, and drink lots of whiskey. That stuff will diminish your sex drive greatly. If you're going to insist on remaining not just healthy but encourage your body to appreciate a rapid heart rate, heavy breathing, and worked-out muscles, then your body is probably going to want other activities that also facilitate those same effects.

I understand you don't want to do anything you think is wrong, but it's a hell of a lot easier to change your idea of what constitutes "wrong" than it is to kill a sex drive.

What SM said. I think it would be worthwhile to explore your definition of "wrong" and why you consider these things wrong. A lot of the things that lower libido (drug side effects, etc) are rather unhealthy, and it might be better to find a different strategy than trying to kill your libido. I guess you could try getting a bunch more hobbies, but that's hardly guaranteed to work, either.

Archived