Asexy51

3 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a virgin?

• I'm a virgin and planning to stay this way
    • I'm a virgin, but I want to have sex in the future
    • I'm not a virgin
    • I'm not a virgin, but I regret it

Anyone still a virgin ? : Yes

Do you want to do with someone you love? : No , I would never do it for love or be with someone who saw it connected to love.

Yes I'm still a virgin and no I don't plan on ever doing it with someone.

Still virgin, alike lots. As for the second part, I'd lose it if I feel like it. I don't really see why not? It's like playing Monopoly or not, watch the X movie with someone or not, or any other group activity, except more... intimate. And scarring, mentally speaking.

I'm still a virgin, though my friends think otherwise. I'd rather not go into those details, tad embarrassing that.

I do, however, want to lose my virginity, but I'd have to be with someone for quite some time before that would probably even cross my mind while I'm around them.

Yes, I am a virgin and have no desire to lose my virginity. I would however, do it to please a partner if they wanted to.

I am and - excuse my language - damn proud of it. It's one of my crowning achievements considering the track record of some people I know.

With the right person who I am deeply in love with - it'll be totally cool. Or at least, not completely revolting. Until then, firm lid on the cookie jar. FIRM.

yup, completely virgin.

would lose it with someone I love? yes, why not? It's not like I'm repulsed by it (I'd like it if I didn't really have to, I guess, but...) I think I'd do it...

Moving this thread from Asexual Q&A to Asexual Musings and Rantings.

Yes for the first question.

The second question is weird. I don't 'want' to.

I'm still working on figuring this whole asexual situation out. No, I am not a virgin. I guess maybe I am gray-a. I lost my virginity at 19 or 20, and have always had sex because it was expected. I just told myself 'I get off on her getting off'. I have lately been believing that less and less, and see sex as almost an appeasement. Does that make sense?

I am a virgin and I don't plan on ever losing it except for having children.

Yes, I'm a virgin and will be one until the grave. XD

Sex, whether penetrative or oral is just not apealing to me, just like the thought of licking someone's dirty armpit is not appealing ( weird comparison, I know). So even if I was completely in love with a sexual person, I would not have sex with them. For me, it would be like someone who thought of armpit licking as one of the ultimate expressions of love; I don't think that, in fact I think licking someone's armpit is gross, therefore I don't care whose armpit it is. I also definitely do not want children so I'll never have sex out of necessity either.

Yes, I am a virgin and I think many people on Aven are virgins! I will probably have sex sometime in the future, but if life worked in my favor I would opt not to.

Purple Pride

Yes Iam and forever will be. I am repued by the fact of having sex. But I am considering adoption.

I am still a virgin. I'd rather not do it right now, but I've personally never really thought about it being a big deal (I know this is not how everyone feels). I think I will if life heads that way...no real plans though.

I haven't had sex, but I'd rather not call myself virgin. Has a puritanical sound to it. I prefer cheesecake enthusiast.

radiantheart

31, never even kissed.

AsexyGurl1990

Am I a virgin? Yes.

Would I lose it to someone I loved? No- I have no desire to date a sexual person (nothing against them of course.) While I do not begrudge sexuals their right to be sexually intimate as a way of showing their love for one another, or to feel close, it is something I do not need nor desire at any level.

If I had to, I would ideally like to date and be with someone who has no desire for sex, but would be emotionally close to, at the farthest end of the romantic spectrum. However, I am also completely content with remaining single and flying solo.

I have my cats to keep my company. :P

31 not out. Pretty happy with the way things are.

Would I? Yes, I think so. Never say never. I don't see sex as something completely undesirable or disgusting; it's just something I've never particularly felt a pressing urge to do.

31, never even kissed.

exactly me too, and starting to not hate that about me :)

Glad to know I'm not the only one!

Anyways regarding sex, I might do it out of curiosity, but that's not my main goal in life.

Amoebas like cake too

I am, i've never even had a boyfriend (not aromantic though), but I might do it someday, if I really loved the person, or maybe to experiment. Probably not though, as I find the the thought rather repulsive.

I haven't had sex, but I'd rather not call myself virgin. Has a puritanical sound to it. I prefer cheesecake enthusiast.

Oh I like that! Much better than virgin!

28, never had sex, no interest! :)

TheKindredSoul

Or do you actual have to do something with someone to lose your virginity?

Sorry if this question is ridiculous. :redface: I don't (and won't ever) even masturbate but I am just curious.

The vast majority of people would say no, and I do too. A better question, perhaps, would be why you feel it matters. Not that I'm trying to pressure you into answering that one - keep it to yourself if you like :)

By definition, I think sex has to involve two people in order to lose virginity.

But I've thought about this before and I don't see much difference. Solo-sex is still sex... right?

Archived