Placards - draft pictures for one and all!

So, here are the draft versions of the placards. They wont be that different but there will be tweaks and I'd appreciate any comments on them:

16734-6640.png

16735-9591.png

16736-8433.png

16737-3027.png

16738-4510.png

16739-1401.png

16740-9685.png

16741-2922.png

16742-5239.png

16743-2809.png

16744-2243.png

16745-8801.png

16746-2013.png

16747-5571.png

16748-8107.png

16749-2638.png

Not much I can do with the longer words, especially the two really long ones, but again, let me know what you all think!

these are very cool-looking! but just so you know, the hebrew in the first placard is written backwards

if you go by the hebrew wikipedia it's also spelled wrong, the article title on there is א-מיניות

The italian isn't strictly "not broken and not alone". As we said, "broken" doesn't translate well in italian, so technically what it says is "We're normal, and you're not alone" but I understand if putting "not broken and not alone under all of them is a choice to make the group of placards similar.

The italian isn't strictly "not broken and not alone". As we said, "broken" doesn't translate well in italian, so technically what it says is "We're normal, and you're not alone" but I understand if putting "not broken and not alone under all of them is a choice to make the group of placards similar.

Yeah, yours isn't the only one to not be a literal translation. It's mostly a unifying thing whilst linking it to the English. Like a header, but under the main text which is split across different placards.

I'll fix the Hebrew when I get home. Would've spotted that eventually on double checks. Guess Chrome is all for automatically writing it the correct way and Photoshop isn't. Thought it was the Mac doing it!

Trava u doma

I'm sorry I'm so late with this, but I just wanted to say I really really like drafts ^_^

I'm sorry I'm so late with this, but I just wanted to say I really really like drafts ^_^

Thanks! Question though, can I turn the dash in the German into a comma? Just so it looks better as Asexuell is on its own line due to word length issues.

Trava u doma

Thanks! Question though, can I turn the dash in the German into a comma? Just so it looks better as Asexuell is on its own line due to word length issues.

I admit I don't know... I'd leave it as it is, but...

I've sent it off to the printers with a comma, granted my German isn't that great and it's been years since GCSE classes in it but I don't think it matters much so I put it in.