Translations are done! Time to check them over now

I posted this on the alternative languages forum HERE so I wont post the entire here.

But could people please go over there and check them out, get anybody you know who know these things to check 'em over and comment.

Comment here, comment there? Italian is correct (duh, I will obviously say so :rolleyes: )

Someone is checking on hebrew now.

Comment here, comment there? Italian is correct (duh, I will obviously say so :rolleyes: )

Someone is checking on hebrew now.

*is someone* Done ^_^

The French translation is correct.

Nameless123

I commented on the German translation of "Asexual and proud" over there, but I was wondering whether you need someone to translate "not broken and not alone" to German, as it is missing on the list?

I commented on the German translation of "Asexual and proud" over there, but I was wondering whether you need someone to translate "not broken and not alone" to German, as it is missing on the list?

In an effort to get as many languages in as possible, the phrases each have a different set of languages, sharing only English. Thanks for the offer.

And good to know guys! I've got drafts of the placards on photoshop, will post them tomorrow.

• 1 month later...

WOW bristrek, I knew you had a lot to do but I didn't realize how huge this task was until I came here! Amazing job. Thank you (and your determination!) for allowing me to feel that I was somehow part of World Pride :)

WOW bristrek, I knew you had a lot to do but I didn't realize how huge this task was until I came here! Amazing job. Thank you (and your determination!) for allowing me to feel that I was somehow part of World Pride :)

It was worth it and couldn't have been done without people like you from inside and outside AVEN. :cake: And I probably got myself into it with the 'lets do multiple languages people - we really really should' stubborn streak. To be fair.

• 10 years later...

(Below is an official, green, mod message.)

Hi, everyone. This event has finished.

So, it's being locked.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator