Hair Shaving, Trimming, etc.

Pawn

1. 1. Do you shave/trim/etc., even the slightest? (Aside from head hair)

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. What are you/do you identify to?

• Male
    • Female
    • Transsexual
    • Neutrois
    • Other
    • I don't know
    • Keep it secret
  3. 3. Which part(s) of your body do you shave/trim/etc.?

• Chest
    • Arms and/or Hands
    • Back
    • Abdomen
    • Pubis
    • Posterior
    • Legs and/or Feet
    • Other
    • I do not treat my hair
    • ADDED - Armpits
    • ADDED - Eyebrows
  4. 4. What do you do?

• Shave/Wax/Pluck
    • Trim
    • Other
    • I do not treat my hair
    • I don't know
  5. 5. For what reasons?

• Aesthetic Reasons
    • Medical Reasons
    • Hygienic Reasons
    • Sociological Reasons
    • Other
    • I don't know
    • I do not treat my hair

This poll is closed to new votes

I shave over my tattoos. I plan on having a lot of tattoos, so eventually, I'll be shaving all of my arms.

• 2 weeks later...

Oops, I missed the legs/feet option. Oh well, I only shave my legs in summer anyway (which in Scotland means about a week...)

I usually shave armpits and other such areas in the shower, I rarely go any lower than my arms though but it isn't unheard of xD. I also sometimes go get my eyebrows trimmed and shaped too. I hate waxing though, the first time I tried it was a disaster, never again...

Frances Helena

I put sociological reasons, because I have found that people have rather intense reactions to women who don't shave, bordering on irrational hatred. I have had things thrown at be, insults yelled at me from cars, threats of violence. Total strangers will come up to me and demand to know why I don't as if my difference was a personal affront.

I withstood this for many many years, but now I just go ahead and shave. Life is too short to put up with this crap.

breensprout

i pluck my eyebrows sometimes and shave under my arms. if i'm not wearing clothing that bares my legs, though, i don't shave them because it's annoying and takes too much time lol

• 1 month later...
A Taste of Harmony

I wish I shave everything and it doesn't grow back, including ones on my head.

I prefer hairless skin on human form. I can never figure out why so much uneven distribution of hair on human body.

missymodlex1000

I trim my BEARD, but never shave

Schrecken

For the most part I only do my lower legs (and only in the summer time, though when I had a gym membership I'd shave year round since I using the pool a couple times a week) and my arm pits (all year, not just summer). I also tend to get a couple of wild hairs on my chin and I shave those off; if I felt like spending the money on it I would have them permanently removed but it isn't worth the money since it's only a couple of hairs and at certain times they don't grow at all and I only have to shave when they grow.

WhenSummersGone

For my female body I shave as much as I can. Anywhere that has hair but I'm usually too lazy to shave my legs. I mostly wear pants anyways so I don't see a point in shaving them. When the summer comes and I go swimming I will though. I also wax my upper lip and eyebrows when there's too much hair.

• 1 month later...

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

Lady Girl, Moderator

Archived