Agendered Biromantic

Mr Stranger

Mr Stranger

I am agendered, and have no particular gender bias when it comes to romantic involvement. At the same time I have rarely sought romantic relationships and generally prefer friendship. So does that make me an agendered biromantic, aromantic, or something else? Does it even matter what [prefix]romantic I am if I lack gender identity?

Can someone with a firmer grasps of the terms and conditions help me sort this nonsense please?

Well, I think eventually we're discussing labels, so whatever you decide to pick up for yourself will be good!

I think you might want to look at the definitions of biromantic and panromantic, if you don't "care" about gender when you are romantically attracted by someone. If you don't experience romantic attraction, maybe check aromantic, or if you experience it only in rare or particular occasions, check gray-romantic. :)

And yes, even if you identify as agender, you can experience more or exclusive attraction for a particular gender.

Mr Stranger

That was prompt. I think the demiromantic label from the gray-romantic link works best. Thanks! :cake:

This thread will cease to be relevant to anything in three, two, one...

• 2 years later...
AshenPhoenix

Locking this thread

AshenPhoenix, A/romantic orientations moderator

Archived