Can a asexual person feel pleasure?

Hello...i'm fine ...i just want to know if a asexual person feel or have an orgasm...I love my wife but sometime i don't understand how can she go with her life and no have sex...if i don't started nothing happens...I'm new in this...i just want to get all information to take a decision...Thanks anyway...

The Great WTF

Some asexuals can and do have sex, enjoy it, and have orgasms. We don't desire sex, that doesn't mean we don't have libidos. Most of us just don't care. Others are repulsed by sex. Some enjoy it and a few actively seek it out, but for the most part sex is something we are perfectly happy without.

Can an asexual orgasm? Yes, nothing in the definition of Asexuality prevents one from feeling or having orgasms - it's purely about whether you feel sexually attracted to other people, not what you end up doing or not doing.

However, it should be noted that some people simply do not feel or have orgasms, even when they feel sexually attracted to others, a condition called Anorgasmia. The causes are diverse and range from anti-depressant use, trauma to the nerves supplying the gential region, mental disorders and natural insensitivity to stimulation.

Does an asexual desire orgasms? Maybe. There is no steadfast rule on this. Some asexuals enjoy orgasm, others are impartial and yet others will never get into such a situation in the first place.

Guest member25959

Short answer: Yes.

Asexuality is basically the lack of seual attraction, this doesn't mean that you can't feel pleasure or experience orgasms, however.

I have libido and I can feel pleasure and achieve orgasms but only by myself. Presence of another person would ruin everything for me.

You don´t get how your wife can live without sex, I don´t get how sexuals can desire sex with other people more than masturbation. :lol:

• Like 1

It varies from Ace to Ace. Some do, some don't.

Indeed. Sometimes I feel like a slut, sometimes I don't. Wait a sec.... :blink:

Thanks for all the answer...i'm asking that...because i read in some other sites that it's impossible....and for that they are asexual person ...they don't like sex...don't feel nothing...

Some asexuals can and do have sex, enjoy it, and have orgasms. We don't desire sex, that doesn't mean we don't have libidos. Most of us just don't care. Others are repulsed by sex. Some enjoy it and a few actively seek it out, but for the most part sex is something we are perfectly happy without.

This ;)

The Great WTF

Thanks for all the answer...i'm asking that...because i read in some other sites that it's impossible....and for that they are asexual person ...they don't like sex...don't feel nothing...

Then they were confusing asexuality with lack of libido. It's an annoying and common misconception.

i just want to know if a asexual person feel or have an orgasm.

I'm one of those aces with a high libido so yes some asexuals can feel and do like the pleasure / orgasm etc but like others say it varies cause all of us are different :3

Okay its definitely not impossible for an Asexual to enjoy sex! The only thing they dont feel, by definition, is a pull to have sex with particular people (aka, sexual attraction).

Soem asexuals don't reach orgasm, some don't find sex enjoyable at all... but this isn't true for all asexuals. Only thing that is true for all asexuals is that lack of feelings of sexual attraction to other people.