(weird question) girls-How do you feel about your breasts, do you view them in a "sexual" way?

98slbrookes98

I see them as just a part of my body, nothing more.

Same here.

Like many people have mentioned before, I only see breasts as a part of the body. Frankly, I'm not at all pleased if someone tries to touch them. It just makes me extremely uncomfortable for some unknown reason. I feel threatened when it happens, but I haven't been harassed before. Does anyone else feel like this?

In addition, I just dislike any physical contact except for hugs and cuddles with close friends or family.

My ex was kind and respected me, but sometimes he would act really immature and try to touch them when I constantly voiced my displeasure about it. He went as far as to suggest that I haven't gotten "used to it," and then even proceeded to Google up if what I was feeling was an "abnormal" reaction. I kept telling him no and that I really, really did not like it, and if he continued to breach my comfort zone I would call it off since I was sick and tired of repeated questions such as, "Can I touch them? Pleeease? Why not? Only once?" etc. It ended when I was having a terrible day, and then without warning he grabbed them - resulting with me knocking him to the floor. I felt guilty afterwards, but that was the straw that broke my back. I ended the relationship, but after apologizing to him. We parted peacefully, but that was how I realized how much I disliked 'intimate' contact.

I see them as part of my body that should not be considered a sex object; they are there to feed children, not for people to pay with them and look at them.

anticlockwise

So, um, there are plenty of people who have boobs and aren't girls. :) Just sayin'. I feel that's sort of relevant given the surprisingly high rate of trans* and GQ/non-binary people here at AVEN.

I kind of... don't know if I like them or not. On one hand, they're squishy and hilarious, they drape in really bizarre and funny ways, and they're good for resting books on while I read in bed. On the other, they don't feel sexual in any bad or good way so much as a bit... alien. Like I expect to be able to grab them and pull, and they'll come off.

I had a boyfriend once (the one-and-only before I swore off 'em, while I still didn't know what asexuality was), and, er, I'll put the rest in spoilers since it's maybe a bit TMI for this thread?

Well, he was way into boobs. Actually he was pretty tacky-- he'd put his hand up my top right out in public and then whine about it like hell if I told him I didn't like that. What I didn't really understand at the time was how absolutely unsexy that was for me, and I think he expected that I liked it as much as he did. It just felt weird! I won't go too much into detail, but they were just... I don't get any kind of stimulation from them, and especially not from someone touching them.

Or, to sum up that spoiler, no, I don't find them sexual.

I do, however, have an array of underwear ranging from sports bras, through minimising equipment, to binders to give whatever effect I want on any given day. I wear fairy-kei and 'childish' fashions like that on an everyday basis, and high-neck woollen sweaters look strange on a really short person with a curvy figure. Plus, on particularly polarised days they can make me feel really uncomfortable in public. I don't see them as any particular asset or detraction though, they're like figure modifiers for me. Like built-in padding that I can minimise to the extent I want. I've thought about having top surgery or a reduction before, but to be honest, with a fundament like mine, it'd throw my proportions out of whack. xD

limegreenespeon

Part of my body, in my opinion. Mine are so small that if I don't wear a bra, they don't even show. I hate them. My butt is bigger. I'm eighteen and they're bigger than my Mom's were when she was my age. If anything, they make me beyond uncomfortable to even have them. If I didn't have blonde hair to the middle of my back, I'd be mistaken for a boy half the time. Sorry if I wrote too much...

maryjanewatson

I once had a conversation with a guy at work as to why guys like boobs so much. I can't understand whats so great about them. I find them annoying lumps of fat I have to spend tons of money on keeping holstered (I won't even get started about how much I hate bra shopping).

He proceeded to tell me how much he loved boobs, that they are round and squishy and feel nice to the hand, and if he could have mountain of boobs to roll around on, he would be extremely happy.

...I don't understand guys....

I have always been indifferent about my boobs. I know I started out not wanting them at all. I was never one of those girls that couldn't wait to start wearing a bra. I never understood why people would want to, it seemed completely embarrassing to me. I was so mad when I was told I needed to start wearing a bra. As I got older, I just got used to them, and while I still hate wearing bras (they are uncomfortable!), I do it because I have to. Though, I am thankful everyday that my boobs never got very big, even though the odds were against me, as most my female relatives have DD size or larger. Right now I am a C, but if I were to lose weight, I could probably get down to a B. Hmm...more motivation to lose weight XD

I once strapped them down for a halloween costume, because I was dressing as a kid character from a cartoon I like, and I definitely liked the way I looked flat chested. If I could ever lose the weight I need to to get down a B (or maybe even an A!) I would probably strap them down more often, even if that probably isn't good for you, heh.

monstruo_chocolate

I hate them. I have always hide them, I don't even want to look at them. So I use a binder. My grandma asked me the other day: ''where are your boobs??'' and other people would say: ''that girl is weird..look at her flat chest''. My mom freaked out when I told her I hated bras and didn't want to wear one when I was young. I get totally mad if I get'em touched by mistake >@<