Hetroromantic Female but interested in Gay Male?

The Cloud

Is this normal? Well, I guess I can understand why like the idea of a gay boyfriend because then he would never want sex. I realize that if that guy is homosexual or homoromantic then he wouldn't be interested in me but I still find gay men more romantically attractive then straight ones. I'm just trying to make sense of myself I suppose and would like some input from people who understand.

EDIT: I guess this didn't make it in my final draft of this post but I also meant to ask if anyone else has experienced this.

Do you really expect there to be a list of "normal" things we can look on for this particular case?

Every person is abnormal. Get used to it. Stop caring about whether individual actions are normal or not.

It's normal...

But as far as finding someone to have a romantic relationship with, you need to ask yourself what exactly attracts you and why...

There is many questions and hypothesis you should take the time to think about... on top of my head;

-Would a male bi/pan-sexual attracts you too?

-Are you attracted to certain kind of stereotype (example are you only attracted to "effeminate" gay male?)

-Do you have fantasies about yourself being an homosexual and/or homoromantic male?

-Do you feel uncomfortable when someone is attracted(aesthetic and/or sexual) to your female body?

And, if it's only because "he would never want sex" with you...

-Would you be attracted to heterosexual females and/or asexuals and/or repulsed people or people who "can't" have sex?

Good luck figuring things out, but try not to stress about it.

After all, love is unpredictable, even if someone has "tendencies", there is exceptions to the rules. ^-^

Most of my youth I tough I could be an heterosexual female attracted to gay males...with so many quirks and retouches of this hypothesis it was ridiculous... XD turns our I'm a pansensual Neutrois with a distinct weakness for pretty gay males XD

Do you really expect there to be a list of "normal" things we can look on for this particular case?

Every person is abnormal. Get used to it. Stop caring about whether individual actions are normal or not.

Agreed. Who cares if it's normal. Do what YOU want and care not about what anybody else thinks! If you want a gay male have a gay male, if you want a gay woman, have a gay woman! You only live once!

And anyway, asexuals are "abnormal" so embrace your "abnormalness," and be as weird as you want to be!

Agreed. Who cares if it's normal. Do what YOU want and care not about what anybody else thinks! If you want a gay male have a gay male, if you want a gay woman, have a gay woman! You only live once!

And anyway, asexuals are "abnormal" so embrace your "abnormalness," and be as weird as you want to be!

What they said:)

What they said:)

Thirded?

If you like someone, you like them. It probably doesn't make any difference what their label is, nor does it make any difference whether they'd be interested in your label. You simply like them.

Unless you've never been interested in hetero males, and you've been interested in dozens of gay males, it's probably not the case that you're ONLY interested in gay males.

Just live your life and don't try to be normal.

Archived