Masturbation Headaches?

Mr. Shuttershy

Mr. Shuttershy

So, I'm not one to think about sex unless I'm reminded it's a thing. I don't normally feel any need to masturbate. However, I've been having migraines daily for a good month or so, so I decided to try; remembering that its supposed to calm you. Well, I had forgotten that it always gives me a headache and racing heart. I never, ever ferl good afterwards. So, needless to say, it didn't relax my headache.

I just wanted to know if anyone else suffers from this? Does anyone elsr get headaches during sexual activity? Rapid heartrate? Borderline panic attack heartrate?

Thanks.

I used to get headaches after masturbation when I was around 15. I think it only lasted for a month or so then I stopped having the headaches.

Janus the Fox

I used to have headaches sometimes during and after masturbation. This was largely from the fact I had high blood pressure because of weight issues. I never used mastrubation for a tool to cure a headache though.  

Any headache after any sexual activity is a sign of poor health management or a result of medication side affects. Any long term conditions should be checked out by a doctor, just in case... ^_^  

Mr. Shuttershy

Hey, thanks for weighing in guys!

I suspect my blood pressure is high, but everytime I get checked its normal. I read somewhere that athletes have lower blood pressure; could 'normal' for me be high?

I recently got a birthcontrol shot that's taken all my medical issues and pumped them up by 10,000. However, my gyno barely believed it was causing depression. If I tell her about headaches durig and after masturbation, do you think she'll believe me about thd blood pressure?

I don't regularly take medication.. but I did start zoloft.

Qutenkuddly

Could be muscular tension. I've had that at the back of my head on occasion due to excess tension while getting about my business.

• 4 weeks later...
MIKE'SgotTHEmike

probably has to do with blood rushing from your head.

try to smoke some pot (or vape it or cook it into some oil and capsule it if you can't stand the idea of smoking) or take Excedrin for the migranes - also my ex found that massaging her temples and squeezing the bridge of her nose while pushing in on her tear ducts made her feel better. I know how they can be incredibly painful, i wish you luck. If you have them continuously with no relief, there are more medications your doc can try to get you some relief.

If I masturbate while I have a mild headache on, it definitely gets worse. Without fail, every time. But masturbation never causes headaches for me. That's all I can say. Take care.

Archived