Sexual attraction confusion

feministnerd

feministnerd

I'm still a little confused about what counts as sexual attraction. Is it just finding someone hot or sexy or that with sexual desire.

I think I've experienced some sexual attraction but I'm not quite sure. I have sexual interest, I've found celebrities/anime characters but no one in real life sexy/hot but there's been pretty much no sexual motivation with it. I think Gray A describes me best.

After a few days here on AVEN, I realized that I didn't really have a clear idea on what sexual attraction is/feels like.

Personally, I found THIS thread and THIS page quite interesting. I also had a few chat-sessions with demisexuals and sexual people to know what it feels like to meet someone they find sexually attractive ^_^ Those were very interesting conversations :)

Hope you will like those links, and my PM box is always open ^_^

feministnerd

After a few days here on AVEN, I realized that I didn't really have a clear idea on what sexual attraction is/feels like.

Personally, I found THIS thread and THIS page quite interesting. I also had a few chat-sessions with demisexuals and sexual people to know what it feels like to meet someone they find sexually attractive ^_^ Those were very interesting conversations :)

Hope you will like those links, and my PM box is always open ^_^

Thanks, they've cleared up some things but still tiny bit unsure if I experienced any sexual attraction.

Archived