Question, but not sure how to term it....

br4ndon

I am not sexually attracted to women or men. I've had sex in the past but my sex drive just diminished. However, I can be attracted to a woman or a man in a romantic way, just not sexual. So what would you call this? I realize there are labels for everything so i'm just trying to better understand and grasp where I fit in I guess.

An asexual who ia romantically attracted to men and women is called a bi-romantic asexual. If one is attracted to people regardless of their gender (which includes men, women, genderqueer people) is called a pan-romantic asexual.

Also, I've just read your previous post, but hadn't responded there, thus I'll say it here- Welcome to AVEN :)

And a couple of links for you: Romantic orientation (definition & labels), Lexicon

glitchunter

Romantic attraction. It's as simple as that. You would probably be biromantic, because you can be attracted to both men and women.

not being sexually attracted to anyone and being romantically attracted to both women and men would be biromantic asexual :)

Welcome to AVEN! :cake:

oh yeah, and if your sex drive just diminished you might want to get checked out because that can be a sign of some health problems!

not being sexually attracted to anyone and being romantically attracted to both women and men would be biromantic asexual :)

Welcome to AVEN! :cake:

oh yeah, and if your sex drive just diminished you might want to get checked out because that can be a sign of some health problems!

thanks. no, it was a gradual process. nothing overnight.

Archived