Asexuality Documentary....

Delete This Acct Please

If it wasn't for my sexual boyfriend(he doesn't want to talk about "sex" on camera), I would cover mixed-relationship couples. :lol:

Jillianimal

I plan to make a video that does a thorough overview of asexuality. Who knows when I'll actually finish it but do you think that'll be useful?

Delete This Acct Please

I plan to make a video that does a thorough overview of asexuality. Who knows when I'll actually finish it but do you think that'll be useful?

Yes, I would love it if we could use that as the intro. Do you mind?

Delete This Acct Please

If it wasn't for my sexual boyfriend(he doesn't want to talk about "sex" on camera), I would cover mixed-relationship couples. :lol:

well, I encourage you to take another topic, or even talk about what its like for YOU to be in a mixed relationship. it wont work if we dont get enough video clips! :)

Thanks for your consideration, i really appreciate it.

Delete This Acct Please

He's making an account as an ACE-ally, he will post on here in a moment with anything else that needs to be covered.

MaddoxCurtis

Why hello there Kameraden!

I'm that video guy Siren's talking about. Yeah, just trying to piece together an awareness video. Siren covered it, really.

Wow, I'm awkward.

Delete This Acct Please

Why hello there Kameraden!

I'm that video guy Siren's talking about. Yeah, just trying to piece together an awareness video. Siren covered it, really.

Wow, I'm awkward.

Nah, boo, you perfect.<3

Delete This Acct Please

OH! and for sexual partners, allies,family and friends of us aces, you can send in clips too! Preferrably ABOUT that ace member, or about your experiences with it.

cleuchtturm

How long should the clips be? I'ma afraid I'm terribly boring, but I'll give it a go.

Delete This Acct Please

How long should the clips be? I'ma afraid I'm terribly boring, but I'll give it a go.

They can be as long as you'd like. get as much as you want outwe might edit them and break them up into smaller chunks, but it will all be included.

cleuchtturm

They can be as long as you'd like. get as much as you want outwe might edit them and break them up into smaller chunks, but it will all be included.

Cool. Is there a deadline?

Delete This Acct Please

Well, I'd LOVE to have them in ASAP, like YESTERDAY would be good, only because It takes a while to get them organized. But to set a realistic goal, i'd like to have them in by the end of this month.

Delete This Acct Please

Well, I'd LOVE to have them in ASAP, like YESTERDAY would be good, only because It takes a while to get them organized. But to set a realistic goal, i'd like to have them in by the end of this month.

Sorry! Imeant next month. I want them in by the end of april.

cleuchtturm

Sorry! Imeant next month. I want them in by the end of april.

Ok. :)

Delete This Acct Please

Thanks everyone! and remember, try to recruit more people!

Your family

Your friends

Your ACE friends

Your lover

We need all sides of the story!

Delete This Acct Please

So does anyone have any clips to send in yet? Just curious.

ALSO, if you wanna send in songs, poems or art, we could try to include that too.

Delete This Acct Please

So... I need more clips. We have a month left to get them in, which is fine, but I've only gotten confirmation of ONE person who's filmed a clip for me. So I NEED MOREEEE! <3 If you cant film one, at least spread the word!

whisper in the wind

Im in. Ive already messaged you about this but I thought I would post here as well. You can basically take my word as confirmation that I will have a clip in to you within the next week. This will be from an asexuals perspective, I will mostly be explaining when and how I realized I was asexual, how Ive come out about it and the reactions I received, as well as how it affects my life.

Delete This Acct Please

UPDATE:

This is great you guys; We have 12 minutes of PURE AWESOME so far. I'll send it in to AVEN, and with your permission, YOUTUBE when I'm done. if ANYONE has an issue with me sending it to YOUTUBE, let me know!

Delete This Acct Please

Im in. Ive already messaged you about this but I thought I would post here as well. You can basically take my word as confirmation that I will have a clip in to you within the next week. This will be from an asexuals perspective, I will mostly be explaining when and how I realized I was asexual, how Ive come out about it and the reactions I received, as well as how it affects my life.

THANK YOU!

A SPECIAL THANKS ALSO TO:

CHRIS

HARALD

AND ANYONE WHO IS SENDING ME A CLIP!

Delete This Acct Please

also, deviant art might be a place where i will put it. All links to the video will be posted on my profile, here, and I will take it down from a site if you are not comfortable with it being there THANKS!

Archived