• Male, lost it between 21-30
    • Male, lost it between 31-40
    • Male, lost it 41+
    • Female, lost it between 0-20
    • Female, lost it between 21-30
    • Female, lost it between 31-40
    • Female, lost it 41+

This poll is closed to new votes

And I find the word virginity automatically puts you in a state when people sees you as being “innocent and pure”. And fleck that! I aint innocent nor pure.

I know exactly what you mean. People always have me down as sweet and innocent when they find out I haven't had sex. And I'll be thinking Me? Sweet? Do you know me at all? Did you hear anything else I told you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im male 21 yrs old, I am a virgin, for as long time when I was in my teens I have felt presured to not be, I never realy tried anything about it, My friends said I was just shy, but I just didnt care about finding any female companions for that sorta of that sort of thing, but I am not gay, I wouldnt want it from a male either, I just didnt know what I wanted, but it wasn't sex. I'm glad there are more people out there who see things as I do, I do sometimes want to be close to someone, but never to have sex with them, just have be in their company, and at the most hug

sunflower36

for a woman defining virginity could be more biological- do you still have yoru hymen. at least that's what would have counted back in old time italy where they hung the sheets out after the honeymoon to show the blood stains. nevermind the bumpy ride on the bicycle...

Schala Zeal

I voted female and haven't. But obviously I haven't done it in any other way either. I don't qualify my male body to do it (and it never happened anway). Wether it will ever happen or not, it would be with a female body then, if ever...so that's what my answer is about I guess.

• 5 weeks later...

Male and 41+. A combination of meeting a woman who made it her mission to induct me in the ways of sex, and curiosity finally getting the better of me.

I was so thrilled I'd finally done it! After the second time: don't know what all the fuss is about. Third time: do we have to?

18 and a virgin..hoping to stay like this until the end of days..hi hi..but I do like romantic relationships, with the whole date think and stuff...

Cahoovytina

Female, 23, and i think i still count as a virgin, by the general consensus of the 'what is virginity?' discussion.

I don't know if i'd ever do it. I haven't, until now, met anyone with whom i would consider giving it a go. I've never fallen in love either, and that, to me, is an emotional experience, not a sexual one. Maybe, if i ever do fall in love, who knows? But it would be more a question of warmth and affection than a drive to get the deed done and have an orgasm. I guess the logical question would be: what is sex? I'm not talking about the physical [warning] ins and outs (pun intentional), but the state of mind a person ought to be in for whatever they're physically doing to count as sex.

Chick, 24, and yep I still am...at least, I consider myself to still be.

I refer myself to what I call "a slightly dirtied up virgin" :-)

I was 15 and dam it was fun! :twisted: The sex itself wasn't the fun part, well it was and it wasn't, kinda hard to explain. I was in the hospital supposedly under 24 hour watch and someone obviously wasn't doing there job because I snuck into another patient's room and we dtd. It was the thrill of doing what was totally forbidden there :twisted: We got in serious trouble for it along with half the unit, turned out we weren't the only ones :wink: I wonder what ever happened to that guy...

wow, cant believe that was half a life time ago!

• 3 months later...
Well, however way you want to define it, I haven't done ANYTHING, so I'm still covered by safe blanket terms. ;)

Me too.

Ditto.

Same here.

The 'and never did' part of the first two options makes it sound like we're dead :shock: How about 'and never have'?

Damn, I missed it! I would have wanted to vote in a poll that made me sound like I'm dead. :lol:

19, virgin, and in college. isn't that what all bad teenage movies start out as? either way, other than a bit of uncomfortable early teen groping stuff, i'm as pure as pudding and pie.

• 2 weeks later...

Wohoo!! Virgin fo lyf!! :wink:

Oh, I feel so ignorantly discriminatory there to the urban pop culture that my cousins follow. Sorries! :oops:

• 2 months later...

Male, 16, never have and never will. Consider it far too valuable.

LonePiper: Likewise. I consider Tesla my idol..in a number of different aspects. Pass the magnifying transmitter, kthx :P

• 3 weeks later...

Female, 18, haven't

*pets virginity* I'll never give you away, my love!

• 3 years later...

Archived