Genderless Homoromantic?

kriptotem

If a genderless person feels someting romantically to the other genderless people, then is this people homoromantic?

No. A homo-romantic is one who identifies as male or female and is romantically attracted to others of the same gender. Skolio-romantic is the term for romantic attraction to non binary folks-obviously including genderless folks.

No. A homo-romantic is one who identifies as male or female and is romantically attracted to others of the same gender. Skolio-romantic is the term for romantic attraction to non binary folks-obviously including genderless folks.

Oh, thank you so much aceofclubs. really soooo much. i understand but not "perfectly". can you tell me a bit more please?

Well, you see, the standard or typical/whatever prefixes of hetero, bi and homo-romantic indicate romantic attraction to either or both binary genders. Due to that, there's a presumption (not sure if that's the right word), that the attracted person is of a binary gender.

Though, of course, one can have a binary gender identity (male or female) and be attracted to people of a non binary gender identity. And of course, the opposite is true as well.

Exactly as AceofClubs says.

If we looked at the word itself, it simply means 'same romantic', as the prefix homo (in this instance from Greek) means same, as in homophone.

We only use it to identify biological sex because we've taken it from the original homosexual (sexually attracted to same sex).

Simply so that the pattern is understandable to the common person, homo-romantic means romantically attracted to the same sex, but linguistically you could use it.

Opel the Old

genderless aka agender

i am quite certain genderqueer is a gender, contrary to genderless/agender

True, homo means the same, if you consider agender a gender, then you could potentially homo-sexual to describe the two agenders in a sexual relationship.

HOWEVER, a lot of time, the homo(a)sexual and hetero(a)sexual, are based on sex, not gender. so you do have a sex afterall, as asexual is uncommon in humans.

If you would use "homo" on anything-in-common, not limiting to sex, extending it to gender, i can similarly use the "homo" to describe (for example) me sharing the same last name as my partner, or my partner and i are colleagues.

"homo" becomes anything-in-common

What does the prefix skolio mean?

And I do kind of see the idea... homo meaning same, so if you love someone with the same gender (or lack of) then you are homoromantic in a sense. But not the commonly accepted sense, I suppose.

Archived