40's

Yes, malted milk are good but my favourite dunking biscuit is the sweet meal digestive. Practise is needed to get the dunking speed right. As a regular dunker that is not a problem for me :)

• Like 1

Yes, malted milk are good but my favourite dunking biscuit is the sweet meal digestive. Practise is needed to get the dunking speed right. As a regular dunker that is not a problem for me :)

Noted for possible use (or abuse) in other threads.

• Like 2

Oh dear, I only thought you were in your 20s lol.... a little kid, patty on the head, have you cleaned your teeth and washed behind your ears.. Now I know, you are indeed more of a coffin dodger persuasion.... shall we talk about our ailments ?

• Like 2

I haven't dunked a biscuit in years, not since I gave up sugar in my tea. :D

It is a skill. Beverage temperature, biscuit consistency, all have to be taken into account. Mole will give demonstrations by arrangement for anyone interested.

• Like 1
A Taste of Harmony

It is a skill. Beverage temperature, biscuit consistency, all have to be taken into account. Mole will give demonstrations by arrangement for anyone interested.

Do I get a badge or well done stamp at the end of the course?

I like badges.. :ph34r:

Maybe we should bribe Mole with some home made dunkable(Is that even a word?) biscuits to graduate the course.

3pcuf2.jpg

• Like 2

@tomee: I gave up sugar in tea about a year ago but still dunk, maybe I haven't actually given up sugar?

@GypsyCakes: I was wondering about the pat on the head stuff...:) and as for ailments - I rarely drink these days but when I do it's usually a pint of real.

@Miss Terry: *waits to see where information will be used*

@Ninja Harmony: I am unbribable but you are free to try especially with home made biscuits.

• Like 2

Ah yes, oh dear...I thought you were sort of young and whatever I said had little importance, because different, when you discover someone is of a simila\r age, will.. you tend to be more reserved I guess.. But yes, you do come across as very young, but now it explains how your reactions seems controlled more by maturity rather than youthy impulse

• Like 1

Ah yes, oh dear...I thought you were sort of young and whatever I said had little importance, because different, when you discover someone is of a simila\r age, will.. you tend to be more reserved I guess.. But yes, you do come across as very young, but now it explains how your reactions seems controlled more by maturity rather than youthy impulse

Did you just call me old?

:O

:)

• Like 2

Night school classes here we come. :mellow:

• Like 1

shortbread, does that mean you do a condensed course, I do wonder

Can you get a BA (Hon) Biscuit of Achievement degree, and can you go on to Master of Cookies MA (con)

Do they assist biscuits from broken biscuit barrels

• Like 1

Did you just call me old?

:o

The prerogative of being six years older than you ...... Pesky moles..,. Awww, lovely really... :)

• Like 1

The prerogative of being six years older than you ...... Pesky moles..,. Awww, lovely really... :)

So my the love of my life is 52 years old?

indeed I am oh dear

I am guessing you are young, bless you :)

Maybe we should bribe Mole with some home made dunkable(Is that even a word?) biscuits to graduate the course.

3pcuf2.jpg

Harmony, how old is Mole in this picture?

A Taste of Harmony

3pcuf2.jpg

Harmony, how old is Mole in this picture?

That is a misterrry. :P

• Like 2

52 at the end of july................when you are older you seem to always tell people your next birthday.. oh dear, I think i am going to be press ganged into the Mecca lines of a Bingo Chain Gang....f

• Like 2
alison.wonderland

I'm 37 and live in Northern California. By the way, does anyone know how I can go about adding myself to the SF Bay and other AVEN Meetup Groups?

twilightace

I'll be 43 next month and yes, I think it has been a turning point. My 10-year marriage ended just before my 40th birthday. I lost my job of 14 years about 9 months after my 40th birthday. But now I'm in a relationship with an awesome woman who also is asexual as it turns out (I didn't know it before, although I've just recently come to the realization that I'm asexual). And on top of this I relocated from Florida to Pennsylvania. So I feel like I've spent the last 3 years starting my life over.

Great to hear how everything is coming together for you!

I am 43 and feel that I finally can just concentrate on being me!

• Like 1

Has it all gone quiet again?

Come over to the dark side, Mole. The thirties thread is much livelier! (You don't have to be 30 to participate. Rules are for breaking.)

:(

On the upside it would annoy Club :)

• Like 1
Beachwalker

52 at the end of july................when you are older you seem to always tell people your next birthday.. oh dear, I think i am going to be press ganged into the Mecca lines of a Bingo Chain Gang....f
I like bingo do people still play it?
alison.wonderland

Okay, so if you are easily offended by "unladylike" language, please read no further.

For the rest of you, a very old joke:

Q: How to you get one sweet, soft, 85-year old granny to yell out, "F*&%!" in public?

A: Get a different one to yell out, "Bingo!" first.

• Like 1

Are there any young jokes by the time someone reaches forty plus and if there are will the teller be banned from AVEN?

On a serious note, watch out for the mod, she's a bit of a dragon...

• Like 1