40's

P5b5MUy.jpg

• Like 4
bluedragonwings

Yeah. I think screen time is healthier and safer than a bunch of stuff I did. 

m8hL6UW.jpg

• Like 3
Piotrek

On 2/21/2024 at 1:41 AM, argar said:

BY3SIiY.png

Which reminds me... a few days ago I was doing a jigsaw puzzle on my mother's table. Since this was late afternoon and the lighting in the room wasn't very good even with the lights on, every now and again I  had to stand up and hunch to take a closer look at the pieces. This meme shows how my lower back felt every time after I'd spend a few moments in this positions.

• Like 1

I am 42 and one day I am reading a fanfiction story. I see a term I do not know and now I am curious-"asexual". It has made me feel like I am a whole person and not broken. We came up in a age where one did not question this. I feel absolutely  lighter figuring this out and it makes me want to yell at the world for those who do not know or have not heard the word-that is all it took to help me put the pieces together. 

Funnily enough-my mum already suspected when I told her and was not surprised. 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

OQLXTrR.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Nothing quite like someone finding an actual floppy disk and saying it's cool that someone 3D-printed the 'save' icon.

AHHHH!

(I enter the realm of the 40s next year)

• Like 1

I'm 41 today and my midlife crisis continues with my seventh tattoo in the past year, plus buying rolls of film and batteries for my old film cameras, to get nostalgic about the time I worked in a photography store when film was still the main type of camera.

• Like 3
Asexy Librarian
On 4/19/2024 at 3:57 PM, Qiri said:

Nothing quite like someone finding an actual floppy disk and saying it's cool that someone 3D-printed the 'save' icon.

AHHHH!

(I enter the realm of the 40s next year)

I was putting together a museum exhibit and it featured an Apple IIE computer. I learned typing on those things and now it’s considered a museum exhibit. I felt old 😅

Asexy Librarian
On 4/19/2024 at 4:06 PM, Snao Cone said:

I'm 41 today and my midlife crisis continues with my seventh tattoo in the past year, plus buying rolls of film and batteries for my old film cameras, to get nostalgic about the time I worked in a photography store when film was still the main type of camera.

I volunteer at a community darkroom and love shooting with film! I do miss when film was the main thing. 

• Like 1