Your Current Relationship

Cate Perfect

What's the current state of your 'love life'?  

1. 1.

• Happily single
    • Single, but I want a relationship
    • Dating a sexual person
    • Dating an asexual person
    • LTR with a sexual person
    • LTR with an asexual person
    • Married to a sexual person
    • Married to an asexual person
    • Was married to (but am not now) a sexual person
    • Was married to (but am not now) an asexual person
    • Some other option that's somehow been missed out

This poll is closed to new votes

Oh man my relationship's a bit complicated. Not really. Long term romantic friendship, sometimes something like fuck-buddies with the erm, "fucking," an open relationship but we're very committed. We were together as girlfriends, but it seemed like too much, but we still care for each other just the same. She just now has her occasional boyfriends and I'm interested in finding a girl, but not interested enough to actually look.

Man, we must be a nightmare to "family values" folk. :lol:

I'm in a new relationship with a sexual male.

We'd been friends a long time, but the second I said to myself that I was sick of dating the wrong people over and over, and would take a break? Things suddenly changed with this guy and we kind of just fell into a relationship without really discussing the prospect, just went from 'friends' to cuddles and kisses in bed essentially over the course of a long weekend. I'm very pleased about it, though.

I'm in a relationship with a sexual person. We are long-term friends, but only decided a few months ago we compliment each other so well we should make it official. Honestly, I was enjoying single life and enjoy coupled life, so there's no complaints. I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life a "cat lady", but now it's shaping out to be more "me with a potential partner and shit-ton of cats".

I kept reading LTR as "Left To Right".

AkiraCoinTykiGotBetaMuffin

I clicked Other as I am extatically happy, total and utter bliss without end being single.. happy was too small a way to put it.

Archived