Your Current Relationship

Cate Perfect

What's the current state of your 'love life'?  

1. 1.

• Happily single
    • Single, but I want a relationship
    • Dating a sexual person
    • Dating an asexual person
    • LTR with a sexual person
    • LTR with an asexual person
    • Married to a sexual person
    • Married to an asexual person
    • Was married to (but am not now) a sexual person
    • Was married to (but am not now) an asexual person
    • Some other option that's somehow been missed out

This poll is closed to new votes

Oooh, I can't believe I hadn't seen this one before. Well, as of quite recently I am dating a sexual person. :P :D

--El Peix

single but looking....hopefully not looking for long as im sitting here with AIM on waiting for my crush to get online so i can ask him out...oh yeah, the crush is sexual

artistic_trees

I voted "other" because I didn't know how to classify "Technically single but in a non-committed albeit exclusive relationship that involves companionship and limited non-threatening physical touch with a man who claims to be non-active sexual and permanent bachelor."

(And for anyone who has met me and is confused... I have been with this guy for five years now with the exception of a one-year separation period. Four months into that separation I met a very sexual man with whom I had a relationship that is best described as "Very and close and loving soul-mate/best friend/companion type emotional bond which closely resembled a fairy-tale romance." But we didn't touch at all at my request, and he was free to have a sexual partner).

Did that confuse anyone? I have a Frienster account... for the "status" part of the profile I clicked the "It's complicated" button instead of single, married, in-a-relationship, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Bweh. I voted, but I didn't post. How odd. Long term relationship with a sexual. And very much happy. And not getting sexx0rzed. Word.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

1st and 2nd option. I'm Happily single but I want a relationship. I'll go with 1st, I guess.

Starscream

Wow, this is an old poll...but anyways, on topic. I'm happily single.

I can't choose between wanting a relationship or not for the life of me. I guess I'm not actively looking.

I'm still in the dark with the kind of relationship I'd like to have, though.

AFlyingPiglet

Happily Single

Wow, this is an old poll...but anyways, on topic. I'm happily single.

Gosh, this is an old poll - but, like Jokes, the old ones are the best :)

I'm happily single and enjoy the advantages of this lifestyle but am open to the idea of a relationship.

I'm not holding my breath on this, though, since I lack the necessary qualities that would make me desirable as an object of romance.

• 2 weeks later...
Lady Matilda

I want to remain single, but I really, really love someone right now.

I'm not what this culture would consider attractive. And yet men are attracted to me. I don't get it.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted that I was single but wanted a relationship, but it's not a romantic relationship I want. I want to find somebody who wants to raise (a) child(ren) with me. No romance necessary.

Happily single, or at least most of the time I'm happy with it :)

Elliott Ford

Currently dating one of each :)

Partner = agendered and asexual

New girlfriend = cisfemale and sexual

Me = transmale and probly asexual

Other: happily single now, but wouldn't be against a relationship with the right guy (there are a couple "right" guys I can think of). Basically: I can't decide if I want one more than I don't want one. So we'll see. ;)

I'm in a long-term relationship with a 'sexual' that is about to become a long-distance relationship too, for one year. We're going to try and see each-other fairly regularly but it won't be like the more-or-less 8-months we've spent nary apart for more than half a day.

The plan after that, though, is to move in together. :P

Min Farshaw

Depressingly single, and wanting a relationship.

mort paradis

other!

I wouldn't call it a long term relationship, though it might be considered one by some. I have an life partner, who is sexual. We were in a "romantic" relationship- but it turned out to be affectionate instead (basically we have an affectionate aromantic relationship). We consider each other family, as we are far closer than friends but don't fit into that romantic coupling stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

I am single, but want a relationship.

However, the option I chose was "was married to a sexual, but am not now", because I thought it would be important to have information of how many aces have been married before.

• 1 month later...

In a new relationship with a sexual. Ironic, since I'd pretty much given up on dating guys literally only a few weeks before this one came along.

Archived