Your Current Relationship

Cate Perfect

What's the current state of your 'love life'?  

1. 1.

• Happily single
    • Single, but I want a relationship
    • Dating a sexual person
    • Dating an asexual person
    • LTR with a sexual person
    • LTR with an asexual person
    • Married to a sexual person
    • Married to an asexual person
    • Was married to (but am not now) a sexual person
    • Was married to (but am not now) an asexual person
    • Some other option that's somehow been missed out

This poll is closed to new votes

I put single but want a relationship.

While I am happily single right now I feel that I'd like a relationship in the future. I'm not in a rush and I'll just wait and see what happens.

tomboy4life

I'm miserably single. I wish I could find a nice asexual guy or girl.

I'm Single, but want a relationship sometime in the future. I'm just too busy with school and junk now. :)

Single, but semi-looking for a relationship.

Sadly, though, I've hit the "all the nice guys are taken, too old, or homosexual" wall. Ah well. I'm only 21...I've years to go, and I'll probably end up changing my mind back to "happily single." Give me a month or two.

• 2 weeks later...

Happily single :-)

At some point in the distant future I may want a relationship, it would be nice to get married and have someone to live with, but I would probably be just as happy (or more so) sharing a house with a friend than in a romantic relationship and/or married.

I am happy to be single - but I do need my relationships with my friends, so I wouldn't be happy to be all alone.

I picked other and am basically confused by the question. I mean, I own and live in a house with my asexual brother and sister and five cats. My relationships are not obviously determined by sex, gender, or species. When we bought the house, we picked out dishes and silver and furniture. One of my other sisters said, "It's like they're getting married!' To which my mother replied, "They are." I'm not apparently single. I'm obviously in several LTRs here. I suppose I'm a tribal asexual.

Micronautical

The choice left out was: single and doesn't know whether wants to be in a relationship because hasn't been in one. Which is what I voted. I mean, right now I'd be willing to give it a go simply out of curiosity and to see whether I could get anything out of it, whether I could actually be interested in someone to the extent that I'd want to do the couple thing with them. So I guess I'm questioningly single or something...

• 1 month later...

Happily single. Can imagine myself in a romantic relationship at some point, if circumstances conspire to make it plausible. I can imagine a romantic relationship with the right person being a good thing, but I don't actively desire or wish for one.

Live R Perfect

*sticks hand up in the air*

Misss! MISSSSS!! Can I change my answer? :)

Please deduct one from 'Happily Single' and add it to 'Dating an asexual'. ;)

Cate Perfect

Awwww. I'm sorry. Our poll options don't allow us to change votes. If so I'd have to change mine, as well.

Cate

LisaRochell

Happily single, never looked for a sexual or romantic partner. I have my cat to share my life with - she hogs all the duvet and there's not a single spark of sexual interest! :D

Frigid Pink
Happily single, never looked for a sexual or romantic partner. I have my cat to share my life with - she hogs all the duvet and there's not a single spark of sexual interest! :D

That's great!

Yeah---I hope to have a cat (or cats) someday :D

• 3 months later...

Happily single. I tried dating once, and realized that I didn't stand to benefit in any way from the arrangement, it took up a lot of my time, and my boyfriend expected me to feel a way I didn't. I have a few good friends, professors, and family members I'm pretty close to, and that's fine with me. I got another plant last night (#3 in my dorm room now), and I'll probably get a cat once I have my own place.

Yeah, I'd have to change my vote now too!

I was planning on staying happily single. But now I'm happily ummm something else, I'm not sure. Whatever it is though, it rocks. :D

Lady Heartilly

Well I think I'm dating a sexual person anyway . . . it's kind of hard to tell since he'd never heard of the concept before so he might be a and not realize it, but for now I'm going to assume he's sexual. Things aren't exactly going so smoothly right now, though, but that's another story.

What does LTR mean?

"Single, but I want a relationship"

well, I don't want to think about it too much because it is depressing when realizing how slim the chances are

Archived