A Novel

Mikey

There's a book by Willy Russell called The Wrong Boy. It's protagonist is a young man Raymond from grim English countryside. He identifies himself asexual, even so that he keeps on sending letters to rock star Morrissey.

The author is an English screenwriter, and the book seems like a good read.

Mikey

• 3 weeks later...
VivreEstEsperer

Oooh! Well that sounds good! will have to look for that, thanks for sharing!Kate

VivreEstEsperer

Oh, I'm so frustrated, apparently that book is not available in the US. well, amazon had it for $25 used, but nothing new. hmm. wonder if british bookstores would ship here, lol. prob. cost a lot for shipping.

Kate

Edit....Add-on...Ya can get it at amazon.co.uk , the british version of amazon, for around $10 used, or probably around twice that new, not sure how much with the conversion rate... I usually only get books if theyre really cheap, like around $5-7... and I'm wary about buying used online from a seller not in the US, I think the possibilities of the book not getting here would be greatly expanded.

Was the book good? Would you reccomend it?

wonder if I called a local bookstore if they could get it for me but I doubt it, it doesnt seem to be available in the US

Kate

Archived