THANK YOU

MightierIsPen

MightierIsPen

Thank you for this forum. I'm a 26 year old virgin who has never really wanted to have sex with anyone. I always sort of tried to make myself attracted to people in real life (i.e. outside of fantasies / "theory" of attraction), but I would get bored just making out with people. I do better by myself, hehe! I wasn't sure if I could fit into the asexual world, though, since I love to flirt ("all talk and no action...") and fantasize -- and, I'll be honest, orgasms are awesome! ;) But the gray/demi descriptions I've been reading in the threads just seem to fit. Aesthetic attraction, sensual attraction, demisexual, gray-A... Thank you to The Gray Area community, for giving me names for my weird, mixed, sensual, queer, fabulous feelings.

Yes, that's me! Yes, I've felt that way! Thank you all for putting your stories out there and making me realize that other people feel -- gasp! -- EXACTLY the same way I do.

And in conclusion, cake is AWESOME.

Chrysanthalis

Well, I can't take responsibility for the awesomeness that is AVEN, but you're welcome anyway! And yes, cake is wonderful. Have some: :cake:

Especially gooey butter cake. I love St. Louis.

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

Hello!! Welcome :) I'm liking you already, but that's not because I'm biased by the fact that I fit in the Gray Area too :rolleyes: LOL

Moooar and moarrr cake!!

Haha, I agree fantasies and orgasms are wonderful. :D

Archived