How do you feel about the term demisexual?

Alison Gross

Well, i would define it an urge to do something for that person. Not even neccesarily be with them. And I certianly am not inventing anything, it is called Agape Love by greeks (: when it concerns friendship-crushes.

What I was trying to get across - pan sexuality means those persons can get sexual aroussal from anything. Character, art, lamp posts, bodies, everything. They aren't demi sexual because pan sexuality implies sexual arousal, however demi-sexuality implies part asexual/part sexual arousal. So for pansexuals who experience asexual arousal, they might be called pan-demisexuals, right?

Just to pop in here to say that I'm pretty sure pansexuality refers to people who are sexually attracted to individuals of any gender... not sexual arousal from "anything" and "everything". Just people. o.o

I see what you did there. I'm sorry. Wiki says that omni is kinda same as pan. So what about asexual orientation which includes everything and anything? What's the name for that?

I'm asexually attracted to my red dust bin. Our relationship is very intimate. I clean her every other week. I admire her beauty and conveniet features - you can put things in her and take them out. And I want this relationship to go public :D xD

Archived