Would you go out with a crossdresser?

tommas

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you go out with a crossdresser?

• Yes
    • No

I like to cross-dress now and then but only in the privacy of my own room. No one knows apart from people who read this thread. But what i wanted to know is that would you be okay with dating a cross-dresser and would you prefer to date a male who is asexual but like a man man (hope this makes sense) or do you not care?

This is for fun by the way and not something which would be done in public.

The Pofessional

I guess it depends what qualifies as "going out" :^) I think different people have different idea of what qualifies that label.

My idea of a date with someone is pretty similar to a day out with friends. Movies, going for walks, museums, sitting around watching TV, joking, video games. Except that you're doing it with one person, instead of a group. I would love to do that sort of thing one-on-one. Doesn't matter if they're cisgendered or otherwise. If they like to have fun, that's fine with me :^D

(If they're cuddly, that's a bonus)

Great Thief Yatagarasu

Why the hell not?

(although I'd prefer if it was something they told me, rather than something they leave me to find out)

Actually, I feel the need to elaborate on this - I would prefer that the guy was honest about the cross-dressing and were to tell me at some point. If it were just a small hobby that he only occasionally did, then I suppose I'd let it slide if he were to not tell me for a while - but if it were a BIG part of his life, and he left me to discover it for myself, then I'd be pretty mad. That's what I meant.

Hell yeah. As long as I like them as a person, it wouldn't really matter to me how they express themselves.

Doesn't matter to me. I myself like crossdressing as a male and binding. I typically keep it to my room as well, but I enjoy it. So I understand :P

I wouldn't mind. He'd need to buy his own knickers, though (or give me the cash to get them for him, if he was too embarassed) - I wouldn't want him stretching mine.

P.

5_♦♣

I'd go out with any Asexual male, provided that we're compatible, of course.

Yeah, I would. Though I don't really see any relationship, no matter the person, going much further than best best best friends status.

I'm just not into cuddling, kissing or any romantic contact. At least I don't think that I am.

Ace of Swords

I'm a crossdresser too, so it would be kinda hypocritical for me not to. Anyway, I'd date an ace that I was compatible with so even if I wasn't a crossdresser, it wouldn't be an issue.

Depends what you mean by going out.

If they dressed like a typical male when we go out on a real date, but dresses like a girl in the private, then that would not bother me.

If they dressed in a dress out in public I would not date them but will hang out with them as a friend.

I'm just not attracted for women, but I do find butch girls pretty cute. So I guess can't have someone I'm dating be prettier in a dress then me. XD

Kiki Asexual Superstar

When my ex came out as transgendered to me, he suggested that I should date a male who liked female clothing but who did not wish to transition to a female body. He thought that it would be easier for me as an asexual female to find a male in that community rather than in the sexual community at large. He was the only sexual ex that I had that genuinely seemed okay with my asexuality...

I like to cross-dress now and then but only in the privacy of my own room. No one knows apart from people who read this thread. But what i wanted to know is that would you be okay with dating a cross-dresser and would you prefer to date a male who is asexual but like a man man (hope this makes sense) or do you not care?

I'm in the same boat. Since I am heteromantic and male-bodied I could only say I would date a female-bodied asexual who liked to crossdress similarly as long as we were compatible. As someone else said, it's only clothes.

I find the other responses encouraging, too. :)

(I would not wear someone else's knickers though, so no worries there. ha!)

Why wouldn't I go out with a crossdresser? :D

I love crossdressers, and I find them to be just as dateable as men who don't crossdress.

I don't really know. I've never thought about it before.

I suppose it depends on if I deem that relationship important to me; i.e. that person is very significant to me and there are many things that help us to fit together, so I can look beyond that, or even be interested in it. Maybe we could crossdress together.

I haven't voted yet.

If I really like someone, it doesn't matter what they wear, in private or in public.

I don't really care how I dress, so I don't really care how anyone else does.

I, like many others in this thread, would not care. I would welcome it if they so wished.

never odd or even

depends by what you mean by cross dressing, heck i've many friends who have cross dressed and had fun, but none of them were transgendered, and been attracted to three transwomen [two who i didnt know about at the time, one i did] and it has not bothered me at all, in fact, they were my best relationships in my very small reservoir, and i like[d] their feminity.

also, the fact that i am trans and would cross dress if i could gives me zero reason to object at all :P i'm actually in a relationship with a trans ace atm :wub:

I voted no, however like others it really depends. I actually don't tend to fancy girly girls, so a girlfriend with an androgynous/slightly masculine wardrobe wouldn't be a problem. I don't really count this as cross dressing however. Rocky Horror style dress definitely wouldn't be my cup of tea, unless it was fancy dress/for comic effect.

I feel the need to add a caveat to my earlier comment; crossdressing doesn't bother me, but I wouldn't want to take on the baggage of someone else's crippling psychological issues, so as long as he was happy and comfortable with himself and his crossdressing, I'd be totally comfortable - I'd even buy him pretty things for gifts on occasions like his birthday, or Valentine's Day! But if he had big hangups and self-esteem issues because of it, I'm not sure I'd be willing to take that burden on.

P.

You kidding? I can only hope he's my size and we can wear each other's clothes!

As long as what they choose to wear is classy, I would date anyone.

Honestly, I have no interest in dating...

but going out with a crossdresser would be a lot of fun. Just to see how many people we could mess with.

I think I'm biased since I don't care to date to begin with, but if I was interested I don't think it would matter.

Absolutely! Why not?

.diva plavalaguna.

Not if they look really, really bad or are way too emotionally demanding.

FrozenCherry

Yes but only if he shaves. There is nothing much uglier than tons of long furr on guys legs who is wearing a skirt... Sorry but it is terrible.

I would definitely date someone who was a crossdresser. If I like the person and who they are then that's all that matters.

Archived