Lower your libido(sexual)

newgirl

I'm in a sexual/asexual relationship and i've always wonder was there herbs to lower/decrease a sexual libidos. This is what i found out.(i would check with a doctor before using)

Herbs:

Black licorice roots

Hops

Chasteberry

Midnight-Poetry

Chasteberry has been shown to have the opposite of the desired effect in high doses and minimal effect in low doses. Hops can lead to weight gain, and black licorice can lower testosterone meaning it may only be effective in men. Black licorice also leads to high blood pressure and can worsen diabetes and heart disease, especially with prolonged use. I suggest talking to a doctor before trying any large doses of any herbs which (effectively) play with your sexual arousal, especially on a long term scale because they usually have other effects that can be damaging or interfere with medicine.

Black licorice is one of those things that I love, but don't actually eat very often. Funnily enough, the first time I heard it lowered libido I had, by complete coincidence, pigged out on a large quantity of licorice earlier that day. And I was feeling horny as hell. So I've never given it much credence, but presumably you'd need to use it over a longer timeframe to have any noticeable effect.

Oliver,

Oh man, I was going to give my sexual boyfriend black licrice csndy as a joke(LOL).

Archived