Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(Nightlight)

Hidden forums on AVEN

(Nightlight)

After reading through a few declassified threads in Mod Forum, I am curious as to how many hidden forums there really are, and their purposes.

I am aware of (h)AVEN, the hidden admod forum, the hidden PT forum, the thread graveyard, a forum regarding an AVEN book, and a forum called Prime Time.

1. Are there any more?

2. What was Prime Time used for?

3. Why is the AVEN book forum hidden?

I found the forums in this thread, and this thread.

Lintu

You got me curious.

Faelights

Why does it matter whether or not they're kept?

(Nightlight)

Thank you for not answering any of my questions, if you answered them and told me the content of them then perhaps I would find that they are relevant to keep. At the moment I have no idea what they are and am not sure why they exist since they're hidden anyway.

Vorpal Bunny

Thank you for asking a question.

There are hidden forums. They are hidden for a reason. If you cannot see them, then I do not believe you need to know what goes on in them. I also do not think that people who cannot see a forum get to decide whether or not it exists.

(Nightlight)

Thank you for asking a question.

There are hidden forums. They are hidden for a reason. If you cannot see them, then I do not believe you need to know what goes on in them. I also do not think that people who cannot see a forum get to decide whether or not it exists.

I asked questions, I did not pass judgment on whether or not they should exist, but I have every right to decide as you do Sori, as we are both members of this website, your being a moderator does not make you any more important than I, and as these forums were detailed in declassified threads it is the right of everyone on this site to know that they exist, not just admods.

Faelights

Thank you for not answering any of my questions, if you answered them and told me the content of them then perhaps I would find that they are relevant to keep. At the moment I have no idea what they are and am not sure why they exist since they're hidden anyway.

Why I asked my question is because I wondered if you were worried about server space or something.

(Nightlight)

No, I know nothing of servers, that was not why I asked, I asked out of mere curiosity.

Næt.

Thank you for not answering any of my questions, if you answered them and told me the content of them then perhaps I would find that they are relevant to keep.

Why do you care though? Are you Avengod? Holy shit, it's Avengod. Quick, guys justify everything!

(Nightlight)

Yes, I am Avengod.

Faelights

No, I know nothing of servers, that was not why I asked, I asked out of mere curiosity.

Oh, okay.

These hidden forums exist. Some of them have always been hidden, others have been hidden because they are currently irrelevant to AVEN. To make them visible and allow everyone to pass judgement on them would be like allowing (h)AVEN to become visible all of a sudden. Basically, they were created for a purpose, and part of this purpose requires that they remain hidden.

(Nightlight)

Thank you. Can you be any more specific on the content in the forums?

Tanwen

'Prime Time' was created by the original admin (Cate Perfect) for a specific reason. It is no longer used. I cannot go into it any further - but please accept as much of an explanation as I can give.

*Nat it is a legitimate question - unfortunately I cannot give a detailed answer. *

Faelights

Thank you. Can you be any more specific on the content in the forums?

Not really, it would defeat the purpose of keeping them hidden.

(Nightlight)

All I wanted to know. Thank you Fae and Tan.

PiF
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Næt.

Yes, I am Avengod.

Hah, word.

Lord Happy Toast

If you really want to know what's in AVEN's hidden forums, become a moderator.

Kisa needs a coffee

If you really want to know what's in AVEN's hidden forums, become a moderator.

:ph34r:

5_♦♣

What's with all the ninja smileys in this thread? (And damn you Nightlight: You now have made me curious about these hidden threads)!

PiF

hideen ninja forums

Herr Joseph von Löthing

Bitches love ninja. (Yes, the plural of ninja is ninja)

The Evil Cashew

Tan why cant you go into more? I was not under the impression that the information regarding the prime time forum was classified anymore. At least the reasoning for it. If it is could someone pm me an explanation of why just so i know since you know.. i know things.... thanks!

The book forum is hidden because it was created to help a former admin write a book. They were writing a book on asexuality and wanted personal statements from members. But there was something to do with copyrights and having things online and publishing so it needed to be hidden. Sorry i forget the details. The book forum has not been used for a couple years, but when i asked the former admin awhile back if they were still working on the book i got the impression that they were... Therefore.. it is still hidden.

You know the purpose for the admod, pt, (h)aven and graveyard forums.

There is also the elections forum that is hidden (or at least should be hidden) when there are no elections going on.

The Evil Cashew

Tanwen

Never mind... :(

The Evil Cashew

Nevermind?

Sorry. Not angry. *hugs*