Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving

78 25 62 11

You are:

very expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

distinctively expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed perceiving personality

reichenbachfalls

Of the multiple times I have taken this test, I get a rough equal amount of both INTP and INTJ.

I think it really depends on my mood. Just using these two blurbs:

(INTJ) Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

(INTP) Logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.

I can see myself in both a lot. I CAN be a leader and I CAN be a follower IF I respect the person leading (and only if; or if I'm bored and don't care at the moment). Yet, also, I don't WANT to lead or follow. It's more of a convenience thing. If everyone is standing around wanting to do something yet can't decide, then I'll just step and say "we're doing this." I do value logic and knowledge as key. Same with efficiency and competence. I do like to have meaning in what I do (hence my desire to go into some sort of forensics and possibly attempt to become a detective). I COULD go into something else, say, with my real major, English, but I've always wanted to be a detective or forensics analyst (or even medical examiner or forensic anthropologist). (My problem is that I enjoy to study practically every thing. My hobby is to be proficient in as many hobbies as possible.) My plans work. They often work well. In part, it's because I don't stick to rigidity. My plans often have more than one path. I can generally change them quickly if need be (and think in several steps ahead in each path). It's fun. I thought about being an EMT or doctor at one point, but I have a distinct dislike of touching people and it makes being in those professions difficult. (I'm good at stress, being under pressure. Actually I prefer a high level of stress and pressure when required to do something because otherwise, I won't do it until there IS that level of stress. Without stress, I also mentally flatline. I get bored. I do stupid things. I flop around; I don't eat; I either sleep too much or too little.)

My best friend is a mix between INFP and ISFP. (My best friend, who I'll call W, is my sort of pepper to my salt shaker. I guess we have a sort of queerplatonic squish going on? It's not really romance or love. It's very much a great sense of companionship and understanding. I will always be there for her and she will always be there for me, yet I'll be oddly possessive and jealous of her fiance or lovers yet I would never want to BE one.)

Anyways, I guess I rambled on about myself a little.

clarinetchick

Introverted 78

Sensing 12

Feeling 25

Judging 33

very expressed introvert

slightly expressed sensing personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

moderately expressed judging personality

Your Type is

INTJ

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

Strength of the preferences %

100 100 12 33

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

very expressed introvert

very expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

moderately expressed judging personality

Cognitive Dissonance

Introverted 67

Intuitive 25

Feeling 25

Perceiving 22

Distinctively expressed introvert

Moderately expressed intuitive personality

Moderately expressed feeling personality

Slightly expressed perceiving personality

Introverted 56

Intuitive 25

Thinking 12

Judging 11

moderately expressed introvert

slightly expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed judging personality

While completing the test I felt like there were some repeated questions. I didn't check though.

I don't need to take this test. I already know I am an INFP. I have once tested as INTP, but I know that at heart I'm just an INFP with thinking tendencies...and I was feeling very intellectual at the time that I'd taken that test.

I'm an INTJ and have been since I first took this test in middle school. I think that it fairly accurately describes me.

I'm fairly unsure of what I think of these tests. While they successfully describe a wide number of possible personality types, I don't feel that they actually tell you all that much. It basically spits out exactly what I tell it to... Which, I suppose, is obvious.

Also, interestingly, for however rare the INTJ type supposedly is, there seems to be an awful lot of us in this thread...

Introverted 56

Intuitive 50

Thinking 25

Perceiving 22

moderately expressed introvert

moderately expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed perceiving personality

Yaaay i think..?

Also, interestingly, for however rare the INTJ type supposedly is, there seems to be an awful lot of us in this thread...

Is EIFP rare, too? Because I like the idea of being rare. With my luck, because it's the opposite of a rare one, it'll be a common one.

Is EIFP rare, too? Because I like the idea of being rare. With my luck, because it's the opposite of a rare one, it'll be a common one.

I believe that you actually meant to write ENFP -- the I is always the first letter (opposite E) and for the second letter the choices are N (intuitive) and S (sensing).

To quote wikipedia, "ENFPs account for about 2–8% of the population." With there being 16 different possible personality types.

Archived