• 5' 11"/180 cm
    • 6 ft/183 cm
    • 6' 1"/185 cm
    • 6' 2"/188 cm
    • 6' 3"/190.5 cm
    • 6' 4"/193 cm
    • Over 6' 4"/193 cm

This poll is closed to new votes

Stupid poll in the other thread wasn't cooperating. So we're starting over...

I'm 5' 5 1/2"

Cate

My guess is that I am 5'8" (might be 5'7"), making me fairly tall for a girl, I suppose. Not too tall though. But I feel awkward around people shorter than me, and most of my friends are.

I'm 5' 4". It's not really that short, but I seem to be surrounded by tall people who insist on rubbing it in. My little brother calls me Shorty (he's 6' 3") and my last boyfriend type was 6' 7". :shock:

6' which is very tall for a female. My husband is 5'10"...

Most of my life I've been the tallest female around - much of the time taller than the men around me too.. It's made me very self-concious.

Just recently I've made some friends of tall women and men... It's weird to feel normal, if that makes any sense.

hawke

5'2" give or take... :lol:

But I am the tallest female in my family, I think, on both sides! :roll:

The only two over 5' are my mum and I (her mum was too, but she's gone away).

and I remain 6'5", 6'6" depending on the hair. This with my lack of body hair and high voice have given rise to a rumor that I'm a eunuch.

biggreenmonkey

I'm 5'6". Despite being at a normal height, I feel short. I blame this on men. Damn you! :: shakes fist of rage::

Why is it important? I can't be bothered remembering this sort of trivia. I always have to look at the label to see what size my clothes are.

^

Ha ha, me too . . .

I'm 5'3" last time I checked. I've never felt all that short, though.

In fact, I feel quite tall when I'm in Mexico.

I'm only 6ft.Sadly every other male among my relatives is 6ft 3 to 6ft 5 inches tall, with the women ranging from 5ft 10 inches to 6ft 1 inch in height. I'm such a shorty.The only benefit with my height is that (in Western countries, anyway) I am less likely to bang my head on the doorframe while walking through, and I suffer less back pain on average.Otherwise, I feel disadvantaged. It's not much fun sparring in Judo etc. when my average opponent is 4 inches taller with the weight and muscle to match.

Loki

Im 5'10, a little taller then most girls, does anyone feel uncomfortable talking to someone either really taller or alot shorter then they are? really short people tend to make me feel like a big dufus

Miss_Moneypenny

I'm 5'8", although I suspect that if I didn't suffer from moderate spinal curvature due to an inherited arthritic condition, I'd be even taller.

I'm short. Well, not really but I'm shorter than most people I know in real life.

I'm 5'6. Yay.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm 5 ft 3, last I checked. It used to bother me being short, now I don't care lol.

My mom is only 4ft 10 1/2!

Frigid Pink

I'm 5'7 1/2"---maybe 5'8"---it has been almost a year or more since I last checked.

Last time I bothered measuring myself...

I was 5' 2 + 3/4''

I never had a growth spurt. I'm the same I was when I was 15 :(

Archived