Thank you Jicragg, GirlDreamer and Birdwing!

WünderBâhr

The Admod Team would like to announce that Welcome Moderator, Jicragg, and the Asexual Q&A Moderator, GirlDreamer will be stepping down from their positions due to various reasons. We wish to take this opportunity to say how much we value the time and efforts they have put into being a part of the team and wish them the very best in their endeavors. Thank you both for your input as teammates, your dedication to the site and in being among the first faces that many new members see when joining and posting their intros and questions. You will certainly be missed! :cake:

As many members are already aware, Project Team representative Birdwing has already stepped down from her position. Considering nominations have recently been opened to elect a new PT representative, the Admod Team has decided to delay the beginning of Moderator election nominations until the PT noms process is over. At this time, the Mod noms are scheduled for next week, Sunday, November 6th, 2011. We will keep members informed of any changes to this.

For anyone who might be interested in placing their turnips in the ring for either the Project Team or Moderator position vacancies, here are two sources of information to look at:

What the Project Team does

What a Mod actually does

Interested members can also check out the current Project Team nomination thread, here. Best of luck to all candidates and a fond farewell to our exiting colleagues.

On behalf of the Admod Team,

Bipolar Bear

Administrator

Thanks fir posting this bb

I know being in the backroom isn't easy at times and it is very much many steps for that one goal

To all three .. Thank you for giving your time to aven and everything you have done within your roles

I hope some will still stay in aven and from time to time pop thier heads up

Again many thanks

Sorry to see you go.

Love you guys/gals for all the hard work you've done. ;) Hope to see you around.

Thank you for all the time and effort you've put into helping AVEN and the asexual community, you three. You will definitely be missed. :cake: For Jicragg and GirlDreamer, I hope you decide to stick around. :)

And GirlDreamer, you still owe me for stabbing me in the back last year in Q-Bits. :P

Since Birdwing is no longer with us at this time, I'm gonna be putting up the Dero avatars in her honor.

Just thought I'd let ya'll know.

Best of luck to you three and thank you for your efforts!

Since Birdwing is no longer with us at this time, I'm gonna be putting up the Dero avatars in her honor.

Just thought I'd let ya'll know.

When I saw this in another thread, I instantly thought Birdwing had come back! It's almost kinda creepy, I'm not gonna lie... but that's just me.

Thanks you three!!! You have made AVEN an amazingly welcoming place for newbies, one of which I was not too long ago. :cake:

don't seem right mur..just my opinion..looks odd

You have your own opinion, PiF... I talked with Birdie about it and she's supportive, so to me, that's all that counts... odd or not. :lol:

Herr Joseph von Löthing

Jic welcomed me onto AVEN too.

Then they welcomed me into their house.

Biiiiig mistake.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys, you're all so sweet ^_^ It's nice to be able to just be a member again, but I have a feeling I'm not quite done being a mod yet either :P

Archived