Yeah, pretty weird stuff

randomnumbergenerator

randomnumbergenerator

Not sure why I'm even posting this here, but I thought I can share my personal feelings and slight confusion related to my sexuality.

I find it very hard to define myself as sexual or asexual. While I embrace sexuality, I feel asexuality also speaks to me.

I have sexual desire and I love to pleasure myself in many weird ways

I have completely no problem of any sort to get naked or engage in sexual play with someone... anyone really; I don't find these things either embarrassing nor repulsing in any way. But I also don't see them as anything special overall, interesting, possibly fun, but not special.

But I think I'm not attracted to people, but rather to some specific situations. It does not matter to me who the other person is, how the person looks, the person's sex/gender, etc. as long as one of those specific situations/events happen it will turn me on.

I also love cuddling in an asexual manner

Also I feel almost no or completely no interest in sexual intercourse, despite loving all sorts of sexual games.

Despite loving the pleasure I don't feel it defines me, I could go on perfectly without it. The idea of loosing my sexual organs doesn't scare me in any way, I feel neither positive nor negative about it, like, I don't feel there would be much of a difference;

I think my sexual feelings must come largely from masturbation, because if I stop for a longer period of time then the desire seems to go away, the desire is also very... precise, like, it always hits me strongly at exactly the same hour of the day. I'm certain this sexual desire is strongly related to hormones.

Would you say I fit into gray-asexuality? Or am I simply sexual?

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

First of all welcome :) About your question, I cannot say if you are sexual, asexual, gray or any other (sometimes I cannot even answer those questions about myself), nor I should try to define you, but you will find out soon, I bet ;). While you do, enjoy been in Aven, reading the information and making some awesome asexy friends -if you like- :). Feel free to post everywhere you want :) Asexuals from all the spectrum also sexuals, allies and well everybody is welcome, if you do post in the wrong forum, dont worry... (mods will take care of it :lol:).

Archived