Feeling what I am not sure is sexual desire

Dorian Gray

I used to feel "hornyiness" when I was younger but as I got older I only felt the desire to have sex once every other month and I was hardly ever attracted to anyone. The last time I felt the desire to "bump uglies" was three mouths ago and I have stopped feeling attraction all together. My theory is that a change of diet has cause my sexual urges to decrease so I increased the amount of vitamin B6 and B5 by eating Bananas, Celery and strawberries. So this morning I had something I think might be akin to sexual desire. Now, I am not sure if it is because I know what that feels like and this is clearly different (Sexual desire is normally for someone, and it normally affects more areas of the body than the lower one.) What I feel is more of a desire to, excuse my language but this is a forum about sexuality, insert my penis into something. Why the last time I felt like this I had "sex" with my coach and I felt fine afterwards. It might be brought on due to the fact that I'm trying to decrease the amount that I am masturbating.

So, do any of you former sexuals have any thoughts on what I am experiencing?

honestly, the desire to do anything with your uglies other than take a piss is considered sexual desire to me :P

Hmm, so I guess my Asexuality is caused by a lack of Vitamin B6. Eh, ah well, to be honest it's hard to concentrate on anything when feeling horny so I think I'll just cut those foods out of my diet unless I need to.

Archived