• Vegan Occasionally
    • Meat! YUM!
    • I try to eat healthily, but don't rule out anything
    • I have dietary restrictions for health reasons
    • I have dietary restrictions for religious reasons
    • A life without sugar, lard and fat isn't a life worth living

This poll is closed to new votes

Vicious Trollop
I do however eat fish oil suppliments for the omega 3's...............so thats not vegetarian is it....never mind...

You can take flaxseed oil supplements for omega 3's, too. That's what I do.

if I am correct Fish oils have something benificail besides omega 3 that flax does not.....

and I am aware of the contaminants in fish....I get a suppliment that contains fish from clean waters and is molecularly distilled......or somthing like....

so I hope they are tell the truth :lol:

Cate Perfect
That could be. I just swallow whatever pills I find in my mom's cabinet.

I mean...

That's a good policy to have. Watch out for those suppositories!

Cate

Cate Perfect

:lol:

Yeah, those hot flashes and mood swings are a bitch, no?

Cate

That's a good policy to have. Watch out for those suppositories!

I'm glad to say I never found any of those. There were some stale jellybeans, though.

Was busted by Mom at age 2 for trying to drink liquid aspirin from the medicine chest during naptime. Luckily I dropped the bottle first...

Vegan junk food :oops: Became vegetarian at the age of 2 1/2 (as soon as I found out where meat came from) and then vegan in my twenties after reading about the treatment of female animals on dairy farms. Have been vegan for over twenty years (an aversion to cooking and scarcely any interest in food means I pretty much live on tomato sandwiches and peanuts).

deladangerous

For all intents and purposes, I'm mostly veggie. "Kinda" wasn't an option, but for me, my "kinda" vegetarianism is all day and all of the night.

As it's been said at least once or twice in here already, the soybased variations of certain meats are actually better than the real thing in several circumstances.. I haven't had real red meat, pork, ham or veal in about two years now. Not for health reasons, not for religious reasons, for animal-rights reasons, or because I didn't like the stuff, rather just because I felt like cutting unnecessary things out of my diet. Heh.

I wonder if anyone who says they're a vegetarian eats candy, though? Most all candy contains gelatin (check the ingredients if you don't believe it), which is definitely not vegetarian.

I'm an organic food snob. :D I started eating organic when I learned about all the terrible chemicals in our food, and I didn't want to be eating any of that. I was sick all the time and wondered if the food was to blame, and for the most part, it was. I've never felt better.

But now that I've "converted," I actually can't eat artifically processed foods anymore because I get sick from them (well, I can eat them, but in very small doses). So I picked that I eat healthy because of dietary restrictions.

But I love meat. Love, love, love it. Especially chicken. Not a day goes by that I don't eat something with chicken in it.

Wow, someone actually wants to hear about my diet. It's usually a boring topic. All that health information sticks in my head, taking up the space that should house more important stuff no doubt. I DO eat healthily but I'm not a vegetarian (not to say a vegetarian diet isn't healthy also). I eat mostly organic vegetables, whole grains, fruit, low-fat dairy, and salmon with the lowest mercury levels (I send for it from Alaska by the case), and, ok lets be honest here, jam. I've gradually gone almost totally organic because I want to support organic farming. If I eat out or at someone's house I try to make good choices but I don't fuss too much.

• 1 month later...

I try to eat a healthy diet. While I don't think I pull off all-out vegetarianism (sometimes you just get that cheeseburger craving, you know?), I do try to go meatless a few days a week, or only eat meat in one meal out of the three, for conscience reasons.

• 3 years later...

I have dietary restrictions for health reasons but I don't care about it at all and eat whatever I like. I eat vegetables and fruit (and ice- cream occasionally), what makes me some kind of vegan vegetarian (not fully a vegan because there's milk in ice- cream, but I don't see anything wrong about consuming milk and eggs).

heatdissipation

I eat whatever's in the fridge, as long as it's not too weird.

Right now I will probably have...-checks...A meat&potato pie with a bit of hot sauce and I guess a cucumber...Scurvy's never cool.

Edit: It was good, in case you were wondering. ;)

Archived