This poll is closed to new votes

INTP....

Introverted; 56%

Intuitive;38%

Thinking;38%

Perceiving;22%

I think it is accurate... but

It says "Rational Portrait of the Architect"

I read it... and I totally disagree, I'm completely the opposite and against this description.

Randomness and chaos are my hobbies, ans I think everything cantradics oneself and don't make any sense, witch is great!

And I certaily do no want to work alone, I like exitement, adventure!... I'm not rational: I'm crazy!

Even the jobs do not fit me: I like repetitive manual work, and I'm not a leader.

Anyway, it is not me at all!!!!!

I read all the others, and none fit me; these are the main ideas the resembles me;

Guardians pride themselves on being dependable, helpful, and hard-working.

Guardians make loyal mates, responsible parents, and stabilizing leaders.

Idealists tend to be giving, trusting, spiritual, and they are focused on personal journeys and human potentials.

Artisans tend to be fun-loving, optimistic, realistic, and focused on the here and now

Artisans pride themselves on being unconventional, bold, and spontaneous.

Rationals pride themselves on being ingenious, independent, and strong willed.

ok, this one came out very "me"

http://test.personality-project.org/survey...p;C=2.8&M=0

The only thing is about "Agreeableness"

People see you as tough, critical, and uncompromising.

Quite the contrary, no, the total opposite really!

people see me as considerate, friendly, generous, helpful

I do think as a disagreeable person, but I ACT like a very agreeable person.

...And I AM agreeable with the ones I love, the ones I truly trust.

INFJ -- Introverted iNtuiting Feeling Judging -- about 11% of us who took the test are.

I didn't agree with the first description but did with the second one.

ISTP ("The Realist" or "The Crafter") - Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving

These territorial considerations are usually critical in relationships with ISTPs; communication also tends to be a key issue, since they generally express themselves non-verbally. When they do actually verbalize, ISTPs are masters of the one-liner, often showing flashes of humor in the most tense situations; this can result in their being seen as thick-skinned or tasteless.

Yeah, that's true.

On the contrary, they lie dormant, saving their energy until a project or an adventure worthy of their time comes along--and then they launch themselves at it. The apparently frenzied state that inevitably ensues is actually much more controlled than it appears--ISTPs always seem to know what they're doing when it comes to physical or mechanical obstacles--but the whole chain of events presents a confusing and paradoxical picture to an outsider.

This is actually quite ironic to me. But it's true.

Working as paramedics or firefighters can fulfill the ISTP need to live on the edge; they are at their best in a crisis, where their natural disregard for rules and authority structures allows them to focus on and tackle the emergency at hand in the most effective way.

This would explain why I have a disregard for authority.

While aware of the dangers involved, they are so in touch with the physical world that they know they can get away with much smaller safety margins than other types.

I've been quite reckless in the past, I'll say that now.

I used to be - and still am a bit - quite the Spitfire.

Hidden, private, has trouble describing feelings, not very affectionate, loner tendencies, lower energy, can be insensitive to the misfortunes of others, disorganized, messy,

fears drawing attention to self, anti-tattoos, anti counter culture, not comfortable in unfamiliar situations, avoidant, rather unemotional, does not like attention,

more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, hermitic, not complimentary, dislikes leadership, more submissive then domineering

No, I'm kinda affectionate... To some people. OK, one person. Everything else is pretty much true though.

http://similarminds.com/jung/istp.html

momotroniuity

About 70-80% of the time I take these, I'm an INFP. as for the remaining percentage, I get INTJ

• 2 years later...

I'm bumping this thread simply because it's gotten so many votes over the years, and I think that's awesome.

I'm INTP myself.

• 2 weeks later...
Vampyremage

Interesting results especially with the high prominence of INTJ. I test consistently as an INTJ myself, particularly strong in the I and the T categories.

• 3 weeks later...
gilnokoibito

I took this in high school psychology and could have sworn I was INFJ...but I just took this and got ISTJ...oops I voted wrongs now! XD

A six year old thread originally :o

INTJ here as well :) It seems we are in the majority. For once in my life, I'm in the majority. :lol:

I'm very obviously an INTJ. I was taking a test like this with my friends the other day and I barely got a paragraph into the description before they were all saying "Yep. That's Bluh."

When I read the part about relationships I wondered if NTs made up a disproportionately large percentage of the asexual community. Looks like I was right! =D

• 4 weeks later...

Whenever I take these tests, I either get ENTP or ENTJ. This time I got ENTJ.

I find in taking this test and from when I've taken the Myers-Briggs test before, that I am somewhere in between INTJ and ENTP. E/I and P/J are pretty fluid for me; it's not too surprising given how it really depends on the mood and situation. ^_^

And so, I didn't vote.

SquirrelCat

I've done these types of tests at least three times and I always get INTJ.

Archived