• INTP
    • ENTJ
    • INTJ
    • ESTP
    • ISTP
    • ESFP
    • ISFP

This poll is closed to new votes

Dang, there are a lot of types... I finally took it so I could see where I came out in the scheme of AVEN, and I got INTJ. Hmm... seems to be a pattern here?

ESTP

How neat!

We extroverts seem to be in the vast minority here at Aven, though.

INTJ... "the portrait of the Mastermind Rational". The description sounded like the one of a machine... :shock:

• 1 month later...

I am on the cusp of INFP / ISFP. I first did the test years ago and every time I did it I was a very strong INFP. I've taken various versions of the test recently and sometimes I'm INFP, sometimes ISFP. I find that test really fascinating. It's interesting to see that a lot of people here are T rather than F and that most people are introverted as one might expect.

Wow, it's really interesting to see how the poll's shaping up. But I would wager that INTJ and INTP would be the highest for net users in general.

INTJ

Introverted 100

Intuitive 12

Thinking 88

Judging 11

-very expressed introvert

-slightly expressed intuitive personality

-very expressed thinking personality

-slightly expressed judging personality

I did a written test on a Myers-Briggs course at the end of December 1997. My reported type was INFP. My scores out of a maximum of 70 were:

I = 45

N = 41

F = 37

P = 13

The description on the Report Form for INFP reads:

"Full of enthusiasms and loyalties, but seldom talk of these until they know you well. Care about learning, ideas, language, and independent projects of their own. Tend to undertake too much, then somehow get it done. Friendly, but often absorbed in what they are doing to be sociable. Little concerned with possessions or physical surroundings."

That's a good description of me.

I'm ISTJ:

Introverted 67

Sensing 75

Thinking 75

Judging 11

"These quiet, no-nonsense Guardians have a distaste for and distrust of fanciness in speech, dress, and living space. Their words tend to be simple and down-to-earth, not showy or high-flown; their clothes are often homespun and conservative rather than of the latest fashion; and their home and work environments are usually neat, orderly, and traditional, rather than up-to-date or luxurious."

O.K. That's more or less me..

"...they make excellent bank examiners, auditors, accountants, and tax attorneys."

If I'd have to be one of these, I could kill myself right away!!! :roll:

[/i]

ISTJ, which is 8% of the result so far.

All the personality tests I've taken say I'm ordered, structures, put reasonging over intuition and am a loyal worker. Snag is, they also say I can come across as stubborn and rude! :oops: :cry:

violeteyedsoul

I'm an INFP

woot!

I guess.

*shrugs*

It hasn't been good for me so far to be an INFP. Actually it's been detrimental.

Soo, I retract that woot.

LOL!

ISTJ - The Inspector Guardian

Introverted - 67

Sensing - 1

Thinking - 12

Judging - 89

You are:

* distinctively expressed introvert

* slightly expressed sensing personality

*slightly expressed thinking personality

* very expressed judging personality

.................Sooooo, basically I'm an insensitive, judgemental freak. YAY! lol!!!

• 2 weeks later...

INTJ

You are:

* very expressed introvert

* moderately expressed intuitive personality

* moderately expressed thinking personality

* distinctively expressed judging personality

• 1 year later...

Blah, this one has more results.

Introverted 89% (very expressed)

Intuitive 50% (moderately expressed)

Thinking 88% (very expressed)

Judging 78% (very expressed)

Oooh, numbers on this one! Still got ENTJ; I always get ENTJ

Extroverted: 33, Intuitive: 50, Thinking: 12, Judging: 78

You are:

* moderately expressed extravert

* moderately expressed intuitive personality

* slightly expressed thinking personality

* very expressed judging personality

• 1 month later...

I am ISFJ:

Introverted- 78 (very expressed introvert)

Sensing- 12 (slightly expressed sensing personality)

Feeling- 50 (moderately expressed feeling personality)

Judging- 11 (slightly expressed judging personality)

Well, I'm ENFJ. We're pretty rare it seems... and I like what it says - I'm a teacher and I lvoe people. Quite accurate really. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Gimme an I! Gimme an S! Gimme a T! Gimme a J!

What does it spell? ISTJ!

Introverted - 100% (Tell me something I didn't already know!)

Sensing - 12%

Thinking - 25%

Judging - 67%

You are:

very expressed introvert (ya think?)

slightly expressed sensing personality (otay)

moderately expressed thinking personality (sounds right)

distinctively expressed judging personality (we have a winner!)

So I am an "Inspector Guardian". I agree. As an avoidant person I'm all about self-preservation so I'm always on the lookout for things that may hurt me and I make sure I retreat back into my shell when danger looms near. I'm glad this site is turtle-friendly. :mrgreen:

Interesting how heavily we're biased towards "Introverted"...

ISTP

Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving

Strength of the preferences %

78 1 1 11

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

very expressed introvert

slightly expressed sensing personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed perceiving personality

Yeah, sounds about right. The sad thing is that I'm actually a lot less introverted than I used to be...
Interesting how heavily we're biased towards "Introverted"...
ISTP

Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving

Strength of the preferences %

78 1 1 11

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

very expressed introvert

slightly expressed sensing personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed perceiving personality

Yeah, sounds about right. The sad thing is that I'm actually a lot less introverted than I used to be...

It's an internet thing. Most people who come to online chatting sites are introverted. The extroverts just go to people they know in real life. -_-

I've done several Myers-Briggs tests and I always get a different one. And none seems to fit. I can recognize myself in parts of some descriptions but not entirely in any of them, and there are always some traits which I don't have.

yay ESTP! I'm just like Bruce Willis, Michael J. Fox, Madonna and Lucille Ball.

• 3 weeks later...

Another INTJ, just like Hannibal, the Carthaginian military leader, and Hannibal Lecter; now isn't that fascinating, geniuses both of them, bodes well for us INTJs then.

INTJ

Another INTJ, just like Hannibal, the Carthaginian military leader, and Hannibal Lecter; now isn't that fascinating, geniuses both of them, bodes well for us INTJs then.

It actually appeals to me that I'm in the same group as them. I've been interested in finding out what other notable people are also INTJs. The fact that David Keirsey calls this type "The Mastermind" also appeals to me.

Don't forget Professor Moriarty, a genius about whom Sherlock Holmes told Watson in "The Final Problem", “I was forced to confess that I had at last met an antagonist who was my intellectual equal.”

INTJ

It actually appeals to me that I'm in the same group as them. I've been interested in finding out what other notable people are also INTJs. The fact that David Keirsey calls this type "The Mastermind" also appeals to me.

Don't forget Professor Moriarty, a genius about whom Sherlock Holmes told Watson in "The Final Problem", “I was forced to confess that I had at last met an antagonist who was my intellectual equal.”

"Mastermind" is without a doubt the coolest title. All right, I think it is the coolest title, but maybe I am bias. As for other famous INTJ apparently Augustus Caesar was INTJ; he was the only other significant one I found, somehow Arnold Schwarzenegger as one just doesn't impress me.

"Mastermind" is without a doubt the coolest title. All right, I think it is the coolest title, but maybe I am bias. As for other famous INTJ apparently Augustus Caesar was INTJ; he was the only other significant one I found, somehow Arnold Schwarzenegger as one just doesn't impress me.

Caesar, huh? That is pretty interesting. My friend will be so jealous; he's a huge fan of Caesar.

Archived