• INTP
    • ENTJ
    • INTJ
    • ESTP
    • ISTP
    • ESFP
    • ISFP

This poll is closed to new votes

INTP. Never done one of those tests before. Having read the description and attempted to translate it from psychobabble into english, I think it's a fair assessment.

ISTJ on both tests.

One of the features of ISTJ is a very low tolerance for inconsistency.

A certain manager I know changes her statements on various matters from one week to the next, and (sad to say) has actually told a few porkies from time to time and expected her listeners to swallow it. When confronted, she becomes very unpleasant indeed.

Needless to say, I find this very difficult to tolerate. However, it seems to be the norm among those called to management.

I can't decide whether I'm being blatantly disrespected to my face (hence I should be outraged), or if it's just part of the management psychosis and that I should let it go and concentrate on the big picture.

I choose the latter and sleep better at night, but I hate thinking I'm being a sap for putting up with that shit.

Okay thats a bit odd, i did a different version of the test and got INFP this time. I guess even this can't figure me out eh? :roll:

Nitemare Hippy Girl

I got INFP on both. Seems to fit me for the most part.

Famous INFP's:

Homer

William Shakespeare

Helen Keller

Tom Brokaw

ZOMG FRED SAVAGE!

INTJ

Reading the descriptions...it works pretty well. Though as I read "Although as Ts they do not always have the kind of natural empathy that many Fs do" I went "uuuhhh....that seems a little off" cuz while I don't express emotions publicly, I do "get it" when my friends have problems so meh whatever...the T was only a 1 which I think means I'm on the border...if someone would explain a bit?

Okay thats a bit odd, i did a different version of the test and got INFP this time. I guess even this can't figure me out eh? :roll:

Well nothing perfect, if there was ever such a thing then we would have a cure for death already.

• 2 weeks later...
artistic_trees

INTJ

You are:

distinctively expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

distinctively expressed thinking personality

moderately expressed judging personality

I've taken this assessment many times throughout my life and always am either INFJ or INTJ.

• 2 months later...

I'm bringing this up again... with added information.

I'm INTJ.

A fairly good description of the personality types can also be found here:

http://kiersey.com/

(links to temperament descriptions on the left sidebar; to role variant descriptions on the right sidebar)

Here is the "temperament sorter", which tells you whether you're Guardian, Artisan, Rational, or Idealist:

http://www.advisorteam.com/temperament_sorter/

EDIT: You -do- have to sign up to do the temperament sorter, but it doesn't send spam e-mail. The network thing is apparently the same thing something I had to sign up for for my computer class at university this semester was.

ISTP very near INTP (sensing is 1%), so IxNP i guess - this is almost exactly the same result i've gotten in the past

# moderately expressed introvert

# slightly expressed sensing personality

# moderately expressed thinking personality

# moderately expressed perceiving personality

i got INFP on both tests

Your Type is

INFP

Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving

Strength of the preferences %

78 75 38 11

INFP type description by D.Keirsey

INFP type description by J. Butt

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

very expressed introvert

distinctively expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed perceiving personality

ISTJ. Moderate I, weak S, extreme T, moderate J.

When I was first tested, it was by a social worker who was a trainer in the provincial Social Services department; at the time I was working in the departmental library. The reason for the test was more of a professional curiosity for both of us, as he used MBTI types in his training sessions, and my undergrad was in Psychology. Two things he said afterwards:

- Before testing me, he predicted I'd score ISTJ

- He said he had never seen someone score as such an extreme T before (one question answered differently would have given me 100% T).

• 2 weeks later...

INFJ

Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

100 25 50 11

You are:

very expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed judging personality

ISTJ

Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging

100 38 12 11

You are:

very expressed introvert

moderately expressed sensing personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed judging personality

Go me - 100% introvert! :wink:

INTP last test I took: distinct I, distinct N, slight T, slight P. But I have had INTJ (very slight J) before, and reading the description of similar types, like ISTP and INFP which differ by only one letter, I'm not sure that INTP is necessarily what I am. Maybe it's just what I think I am...

Also, for a type that's meant to be 1% of the population, an awful lot of people on the www seem to score INTP :P

So, INTJ is only supposed to be 1% of the population, yet here we have a full 30%. It is, I suppose, more expected that asexuals would be firm Is (I am 100% I, myself), but the results would be surprising unless one does take into account the prevalence of INTJs on ALL message boards. Saddening; I would have been very interested in a correlation between INTJ and asexuality, but if this is common to all message boards I suppose we'll just have to settle for a correlation between INTJs and posting on forums...

ISTJ

Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging

89 38 1 1

But then some of the questions I wasn't to sure about and so i quickly chose what seemed to make the most sense.

Maybe that's why I only got a 1 in judging and thinking?

INFJ. Slightly I, moderately N, moderately F, slightly J.

I'd say I'm a little more intorverted than "slightly"..but..eh. I guess I don't like to be alone THAT much.

• 4 months later...

Archived