• ENTJ
    • INTJ
    • ESTP
    • ISTP
    • ESFP
    • ISFP

This poll is closed to new votes

INTP

Descryption from that site fits my perfectly!

Famous INTPs:

Socrates

Blaise Pascal

Sir Isaac Newton

Albert Einstein

*Feels proud!*

seems as though there are a lot of us INTPs that are asexuals, either that or others aren't interested. It would not suprise me though to find out that the non NT types are just not interested though

- Qua

INTJ - sounds about right. I especially like this:

Personal relationships, particularly romantic ones, can be the INTJ's Achilles heel. While they are capable of caring deeply for others (usually a select few), and are willing to spend a great deal of time and effort on a relationship, the knowledge and self-confidence that make them so successful in other areas can suddenly abandon or mislead them in interpersonal situations.

This happens in part because many INTJs do not readily grasp the social rituals; for instance, they tend to have little patience and less understanding of such things as small talk and flirtation (which most types consider half the fun of a relationship). To complicate matters, INTJs are usually extremely private people, and can often be naturally impassive as well, which makes them easy to misread and misunderstand. Perhaps the most fundamental problem, however, is that INTJs really want people to make sense.

Ever since I was very young, I can remember being baffled by people and the things they talked about and wondered what made them friends. *LOL*

Interestingly, it wasn't until I read C.S. Lewis "The Four Loves" that I seemd to 'get it'.... and they have him listed as an INTJ too! cool.

hawke

INFP:-

You are:

very expressed introvert

slightly expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed perceiving personality

thepoeticjustice

Your Type is

INTJ

moderately expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

distinctively expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed judging personality

Sometimes I come out INTJ, sometimes INTP... this time it was INTJ... just as well, I like being in the same group as Rand

Another intj

* moderately expressed introvert

* slightly expressed intuitive personality

* moderately expressed thinking personality

* slightly expressed judging personality

I'm an INTP.

I scored 100% on 'Introverted'. wooo!.....

..... or maybe not so wooo.

ITNP/ITNJ

I got ITNJ first and took another test which scored me as ITNP. A mastermind achitect that loves to judge. wheee! Thats me. lol

ISTJ ... er, somehow the description sounds like the exact oposite for the answers I gave. I said I was messy and they said I fit under an organized reliable person who is entirely conservative? Well fuck that. Er...but the second explanation I'm given, sounds a bit more like me. Damn those inconsistancies! But I still stick with my word, that I'm not that damn conservative!

ISTJ ... er, somehow the description sounds like the exact oposite for the answers I gave. I said I was messy and they said I fit under an organized reliable person who is entirely conservative? Well fuck that. Er...but the second explanation I'm given, sounds a bit more like me. Damn those inconsistancies! But I still stick with my word, that I'm not that damn conservative!

you might try another personality test and see how you come out. if you do a quick search on google you will find many.

- Qua

Hamster on Caffiene

took this test got INFP. when I take this sort of test I almost always get INFP.

You are:

very expressed introvert

distinctively expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

distinctively expressed perceiving personality

Another INTJ . . . reading the description, I'd say that sort of describes me, but I haven't read through all the other descriptions yet.

Are there any stats describing how many people in general fit into each category?

ISTJ. I've know it for years. And many who know me who also know the various types, correctly identify me as ISTJ without me telling them. Including the person who first tested me, back in 1992.

INTJ. Otherwise known as the "Mastermind Rational". 8) I see there are many INTJ-A's here. Usually it is a fairly rare myers-briggs personality type. Interesting.

thepoeticjustice

in real life its rare, but INTJ's and INTP's are generally more curious about themselves and are more likely to take the test... So about 15% of people who take the tests are INTJ or INTP in real lfie, and about 20-40% of people who frequent internet forums are INTP's or INTJ's...

Archived