Census Forum

Cate Perfect

So we have a new forum and we'll need an mod for it. I suspect the chief thing that person will have to do is move threads that don't belong there out, but you never know...

SpockJr has already volunteered. Anyone else interested?

Cate

We have a new forum?

Man, the things I miss.

*goes to investigate*

Oh yeah, and I have no objection to spockjr as a mod.

Yeah, spockjr is a great choice!

So the forum is for?? (I haven't checked it out yet - I'm sure I'll be able to answer my own question when I get to it).

Yup yup. *goes to mod him*

Cate

(backs away surprised from landslide vote and pokes warily with landslide-vote-poking-stick)

Thanks for the vote of confidence folks (-:þ I'm surprised no one else wanted to be a mod, though.

Thanks for the vote of confidence folks (-:þ I'm surprised no one else wanted to be a mod, though.

Well, you are here almost permanently... I wouldn´t want to bind myself. Too much of a responsibility.

I'm a bit late with this - but I wholeheartedly endorse the proposal for Spock the Younger as a Mod. He's an excellent chap.

(Update)

Congrats Spockjr on your appointment!

And in awe of Cate for setting up the Census Forum so expeditiously. Touch of class.

Cheers,

Kev :D

Thanks! :D But, man, I didn't know what I was getting into with the trawling through the forums for polls. The search function gave me 12 pages of threads with 'poll' in them. If I've missed any out let me know. I just have to find boa's sexual preference scale so I can put it in there--I think it'd go well.

It still feels a bit haphazardly thrown together at the moment. Like I was just chucking things from one forum to another, 'That one! That one! Not that one! That one! Already have one like that!' *throws polls over shoulder into Census Forum*

Is the wording for the 'tag' after 'Census Forum' ok?

Cate

Thread hid.

Cate

I could have sworn that I posted this a few minutes ago but it's gone now so I'll repost it.

Cate, your wording on the tag is perfect ( :wink: ). Well done! You did a fantastic job pulling everything together in such a short time!!

Yeah, it's spot-on Cate. I agree with Gypsy, you've done a super job on the forum. That was such a great idea, to put all that in one place. I like the way you've 'stickied' a couple of the topics as well. This way makes it much more convenient for people to find; and you can see from the 'traffic' they're getting just how useful the forum is and how people are tearing into it now. Absolutely brilliant.

Cheers,

Kev

The Evil Cashew

i know this is redundant but i am also impressed with Cate's job of getting that forum together so fast! Great job Cate and its a great idea! and I am sure Spockjr will be a great mod as long as he dun go playing with buttons he shouldn't be touching lol. Have you learned your lesson with the self destruct button?

~Cashew

(pushes)

"And so at last the beast fell and the unbelievers rejoiced. But all was not lost, for from the ash rose a great bird. The bird gazed down upon the unbelievers and cast fire and thunder upon them. For the beast had been reborn with its strength renewed, and the followers of Mammon cowered in horror.

from The Book of Mozilla, 7:15"

What the??

Archived