• USA
    • North America (not Canada or US)
    • South America
    • Australia/NZ/South Pacific
    • Middle East
    • Asia
    • Somewhere Cate left off

This poll is closed to new votes

Wales. This means that everyone from outside the UK thinks I'm english (grrrrrrr!) and every non-welsh person in the UK accuses me of sexually molesting sheep (???).

• 2 weeks later...

From England, the country where a fraile, 82 year old man is roughly man-handled and then thrown out of a Labour Party conference for daring to 'heckle' a member of the British parliament.

Gee, i feel proud this morning. :evil:

the country where a fraile, 82 year old man is roughly man-handled and then thrown out of a Labour Party conference for daring to 'heckle' a member of the British parliament.

Makes you proud to be British doesn't it? I mean, he could have been a suicide bomber with a bomb connected to his vocal cords so that the next time he shouted anything out the whole place could have gone up! It's good to know that our security forces are protecting our glorious elected representatives from these evil scum.

It would be great Anticulus, if they would use the same strong-arm tactics with the various mad mullahs who jump up every now and then to spout anti-British rubbish. But no it never happens. I wonder why?

I think Mr Wolfgang should count himself lucky that he wasn't pinned to the floor and shot seven times in the head, eh. :roll:

I'm at school in northwest Indiana most of the year, but I live in the Chicago suburbs.

• 2 weeks later...
I´m posting live from Buenos Aires, the Paris of the Southern Hemisphere, ass of the world, Argentina. That would be the most European bit of South America.

I have an Argentinian friend who says exactly the same. I wish I had an Argentinian ego.

I'm from Mexico City, but been living in Philadelphia for a year and some now.

Y para los argentinos con el ego inflado:

(un comentarista en un estadio de futBOL... perdón, fúúútbol) estamos aqui en el partido y pues los dos equipos ahi van... EU lleva cero goles, y Argentina lleva cero GOLAZOS!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
UglymanCometh

USA here, originally from Detroit.... which is close enough to Canada.

yeah, whatever.

• 2 weeks later...
SpirallingSnowy

Im in Australia, Sydney to be more precise~~ :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

somewhere Cate left off... insde your mind, of course. really i should have voted for another but it has enough votes totake care of itself, it doesn't need me too.

EDIT: I know where the Netherlands are too. And I know where the Atlantic is! Oh, and the northeastern part of my country, as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I am from the us of a,.. but Wish I lived in Canada!!

p.s. I know where the Netherlands are!! :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Brno ...

the heart of middle Europe (also ass of the world)

th.18b8fc27f8.jpg

this looks like one bus station in town near Martinsicuro in Italy, but I think our looks better =)

(and it is railway st. - click for better view)

• 3 weeks later...
photography_boi

oops. i put north america. i meant usa.

woo hoo!

although some people think new mexico is not part of the usa...

Brno eh?

I associate that with a beautiful tool I used to own, a .22 bolt action rifle.

I owned it for two decades: it did sterling service in reducing the number of pests round here (possums, rabbits, stoats) and then, in a period of poverty, I had to sell it so I could continue to eat.

But I remember the name Brno with fondness for that little rifle's dependability and excellent engineering.

• 2 weeks later...
Brno ...

the heart of middle Europe (also ass of the world)

th.18b8fc27f8.jpg

this looks like one bus station in town near Martinsicuro in Italy, but I think our looks better =)

(and it is railway st. - click for better view)

Hey, Middle Europe is the heart of the world.

I'm from "Almost Canada, Michigan"

Archived