• USA
    • North America (not Canada or US)
    • South America
    • Australia/NZ/South Pacific
    • Middle East
    • Asia
    • Somewhere Cate left off

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm in Belgium... the country which, if anything, is even less likely to be found on a map than the Netherlands...

(hint: we're the one just a little down and a bit to the left)

Meh, Belgium... the capital of Brussels :lol:? lol :P

I happen to know where the Netherlands are, about 50km to my right :P. I happen to have some friends there :D. By the way, I live in Belgium :P.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
LisaRochell

Sunny Englander here, pretty much in the middle of the UK (Dudley, West Midlands, sandwiched between Wolverhampton and Birmingham).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i dunno if i'm in western or northern europe...i think northern *puzzled*

South Sweden!

cool! i'm your neighbour! guess which country! :P

Hey Endraca, if your in South Africa why's Africa still on 0%? Forgot to cast your vote? :wink:

I'm in southern Germay at the moment but going to move to Westafrica soon. Perhaps I'll vote again later (or then maybe not, can't count me double...)

I'm from Denmark... And just to avoid any misunderstandings, Denmark is not the capital Of IKEA. (You'd be amazed if you knew just how offfn people think so!)

Synchronicity

South-East Ing-er-laaand!

• 2 weeks later...
Cahoovytina

I'm in Belgium.

About five years ago i spent a year in Australia, on exchange. Had a great time. Nothing but red sand and kangaroos. :) I went to school there, year 11. The first geography class i had, i asked the teacher to locate Belgium on the map. He knew it was in Europe (good for him) but had to read all the names of the countries (beginning, for some reason, with Latvia) before he could point it out. He did have the good grace to blush.

Upstate New York - we have to say that so people don't automatically assume New York City.

Nugan, where in Northern NY (if you don't mind saying)? Believe me, I've heard of it. Occupational hazard. Or do you mean "upstate" like Dutchess County or Westchester County .... LOL .... that's what people from NYC think of as "upstate". I'm quite sure they have no idea there's a whole entire state to the north and west that goes all the way to <gasp> Buffalo!!! :shock:

I'm in Canandaigua - south of Rochester. Not "almost Canada" because Lake Ontario is in the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived