• South America
    • Australia/NZ/South Pacific
    • Middle East
    • Asia
    • Somewhere Cate left off

This poll is closed to new votes

baa*baa*grey*sheep

North-West England.

I'd just like to say I like these polls. It's interesting to find out about who we're sharing these boards with.

:D

weirdchick098
Aotearoa-New Zealand, and I live in the navel of the universe

(no gross fluff comments please) also called Godsown (goodness knows we are extremely secular...)

Some of us are pushing for official recognition of the country's name as A-NZ. It means we'll come ahead of the Aussies in everything from UN seating to the Olympics 8) :D :roll:

Cheers, kia ora, Islander9

WOOHOO!

-showers my fellow NZer with :cake:-

Man I think I need to lay off with the cake huh.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Australia and I think it gets confused almost as much if not moreso by Americans than the Netherlands do :(

Ur, arnt you part of us LonePiper? I mean the Free Republic of Aotearoa-New Zealand and the Greater South Pacific Federation? I was sure you fellas had finally shaken off the English monarch and joined us in 2007? 8)

Not yet... hopefully we will soon, because the taxpayers are paying for Prince Charles visit AND WE DIDNT EVEN INVITE HIM.

Bloody royalty. :roll:

Cate Perfect
I'm in Australia and I think it gets confused almost as much if not moreso by Americans than the Netherlands do :(

...Que?

Cate

Hello all! It's so awesome that we have so many members from so many different parts of the world! I would love to travel the world, and see different countries. :D As for the Netherlands, I must confess, I'm not sure I could find it on a map either, but honestly, it's been years since I took world geography. :oops: The closest I can come is that I have relatives who came from Sweden (not that they're the same, I know!) As for Australia, New Zealand, and Canada... I love you guys! And I can definitely find you on a map! I kind of think of you like brother or sister countries. After all, haven't we all established our own separate, national identities from England? I would love to visit some day. I'm from a part of Massachusetts that seems most other Americans have never heard of. I hate it when I tell people I'm from Mass and they say, "You don't have an accent!" Just a bit of education for those of you Americans who aren't from New England... the fact is, geographically speaking, most of Massachusetts residents (the whole western part of the state as a matter of fact) DON'T sound like we're from Boston. We have a nonregional American accent (sometimes called Californian, which I hate). :x And no, I'm not near Boston... it would take me about two hours to get to Boston from where I live.

The UK.

That's what my location says anyway :)

SpinningIdolStar

USA. I've lived in Oregon a majority of my life. I'll still be in Oregon (though Southern Oregon instead of Eastern Oregon) Through college, and I want to take at least one year of postgrad at Cambridge. I <3 England and Scotland. I also have a soft spot for Asia, Japan in particular. I'd love to live anywhere but here.

-T

England, the southern part thereof, and about 10 miles to the south of London.

Brian

I´m posting live from Buenos Aires, the Paris of the Southern Hemisphere, ass of the world, Argentina. That would be the most European bit of South America. I´ve been asked before if Argentina is in Africa.

I came from Brazil, a country that many people believe has Buenos Aires as capital city. Lately Brazil has been more and more a vortex of sexual tourism, including children prostitution - I had the sadness of listening to a long BBC report about it, just another day. :cry:

Guest Skinger

I'm from Denmark. We claim to be located in Northern Europe and /or Scandinavia :)

I've noticed when going abroad that a lot of foreign countries see us as somewhat ....liberal. Maybe this is why asexuality is just being discovered here. Most people are... well... somwhere at the other end of the scale :wink:

-Lisbet

Has it been that hot Teela? I mean, hotter than other summers? South here it´s been quite cold. At least not as hot as other summers.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm from Spain, I live in the northwest, on the coast, just above Portugal. So I voted western Europe, because even if some people do think we're in South America, we're not! (Some people don't seem to be able to tell the difference between Mexico and Spain :roll: )

Has it been that hot Teela? I mean, hotter than other summers? South here it´s been quite cold. At least not as hot as other summers.

Oh sorry Hexpiral, I hadn't seen your post...

Well, this year's summer has been quite nice actually, not nearly as hot as last year... But the past few weeks have been quite hot, it's as if summer was trying to make up for the rest of the season.

But autumn is finally here! Hooray! :D

Archived