Asexuality Post on Interpals

nolongeronaven

nolongeronaven

Hey! Just wanted to let you all know I posted a topic on a board on the website Interpals, a site for international friendships, pen pals, and language learning. It's only been up a few days and so far it has 65 responses and 1,072 views. If you want to read the posts or join the discussion here's the link:

http://www.interpals.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=51650

You have to sign up, and it might take a couple of days for you to be able to post, but it's a great site and it's worth it.

nolongeronaven

Asexuality is the lack of sexual attraction, not sexual desires.

Um.. wouldn't it be the lack of both? O_o

Well, if that's what you believe you can certainly correct that and any other mistakes I have made on the post.

I believe the people on that message board have a pretty good understanding of what you are trying to convey.

Lucinda

Asexuality is the lack of sexual attraction, not sexual desires.

Um.. wouldn't it be the lack of both? O_o

Well, if that's what you believe you can certainly correct that and any other mistakes I have made on the post.

The AVEN community has developed a clear(ish) distinction between "sexual attraction," "sexual desire," and "libido" that I don't really expect people outside of this community to be familiar with.

This distinction is only really helpful when trying to discuss various labels, but many people outside of AVEN tend to use these three terms interchangeably. I use them interchangeably on occasion during my outside-of-AVEN conversations :).

• 4 years later...

www.letspal.com

I found free website one of the best dating / make friends website while language & culture exchange ,here is a bit with similar face,twitt,insta ,you can post what you like to share about your life style ,music , chattings , all members are really qualified nice person, I love " LetsPal" communication

It's also a website for people to do their damndest to get you to marry them, especially if you're in the U.S. or some other first world country (go, green cards!). Ah, good old IP. . . .

EDIT: wow I didn't realize that this thread is old as shit hahaha

• 2 months later...

Penpaland is the social network of genuine snailmail correspondence, but is also aimed at helping people from all around the world develop a long-term penpalling with online members, through our private messaging system, personal photo album, greetings cards, interactive world map penpal search engine,and way much more.

https://www.penpaland.com

Archived