Declare your preferences!

lunasspecto

1. 1. Which of these best describes your sexuality as you currently understand it?

• asexual
    • grey-asexual
    • demisexual
    • sexual
    • other / unsure / questioning
  2. 2. Which of these best describes your degree of romantic attraction/desire as you currently understand it?

• aromantic
    • demiromantic
    • grey-romantic
    • romantic
    • other / unsure / questioning
  3. 3. Which of these best describes your romantic orientation as you currently understand it?

• not applicable / other / unsure / questioning
    • homoromantic
    • heteroromantic
    • biromantic
    • panromantic
  4. 4. Do you prefer cake, or pie?

• cake
    • pie
    • both
    • neither
    • unsure / questioning

This poll is closed to new votes

Janus the Fox

An interesting poll Aromantic (Attraction) bi-romantic/questioning (romantic orientation) Asexual (sexuality). If i did the poll again in a year or so, maybe it could be different.

• 2 months later...

Asexual, hetero, hopelessly romantic. Oh, and cake. Everything's better with cake.

Asexual, biromantic, I like chocolate more than any cake or pie, which I'm not even sure about the difference.

Solvent Sexual: I don't mean glue:)

Someone who is financially solvent, with a property. I love my house, the freedom and the tidiness. I don't want to share it with someone who will soon be telling me how to live my life, no doubt. Having their house next door, would just be perfect

But, to be honest, I would rather do a house share with 10 other asexuals, with a central meeting area, but also, our own space.

Definitely asexual. Until recently I was completely certain I was romantic, but now I'm questioning that. Between getting fed up with dealing with other people's relationship drama and really considering how I feel on the matter, I have begun to suspect I'm aromantic. I really can't tell at the moment and since I'm not in a place where I can fit a relationship into my life, I suppose it doesn't matter that I'm unsure. That said, if I am romantic I'm either panromantic or biromantic.

As for cake or pie how could you possible expect me to choose between them?

So, other than question one, I suppose my answer is: All of the above? :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

this question would have been much better if it included homosexual, bisexual, and heterosexual, as some people, like myself, fit under one of those but do not identify as "sexual". I know it's in several other forums, but it really does limit the poll. maybe simply adding not asexual, but not identifying as "sexual"? I know for me, I consider asexual, demisexual, and gray-a to all be under asexual.

• 4 weeks later...

pan-grey-romantic asexual questioning about whether ze/he likes cake or pi more because ze's a geek who memorises pi.

ieatpumpkinpie

Asexual, mostly certain I'm aromantic though possibly demiromantic. And :cake: all the way!

Pandora's Fox

Asexual, mostly certain I'm aromantic though possibly demiromantic. And :cake: all the way!

You can still be aromantic as an umbrella term.

I like "unsure/questioning" on the last question. I was tempted to reply, "Depends on the cake, depends on the pie," but nah, mostly, I'm cake. Hetero-grayromantic cakesexual.

As of right now, I'm fairly certain that I am a demiromantic asexual who enjoys cake and pie equally (depending on the type of each, of course!), but I can't get any more specific than that.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Asexual, romantic, hetero-romantic, cake and chocolate. =]

evigmidnatt

learnt a new term from this.

Panromantic.

Strange, when I was dating, I always really liked them after we broke up, making me Post-Patnersexual, I guess. :)

• 5 months later...

Demi/Aromantic Asexual with undetermined preferences.

I have a sneaking suspicion/gut-instinct that I might be something along the lines of Bi-romantic in preferance leaning more towards the opposite sex. However I could be hetero or pan-romantic also. I really cant be sure. :/ I know Im not homo-romantic and thats about it.

5_โ™ฆโ™ฃ

Dang it. I put romantic for the second question, when I've realized I'm gray romantic in terms of degree of romantic attraction.

Dang it. I put romantic for the second question, when I've realized I'm gray romantic in terms of degree of romantic attraction.

It's fixed.

Can you fix votes? Could you do it for me too, because I made a mistake. I should have voted "heteroromantic" and I voted "Homoromantic" instead.

Can you fix votes? Could you do it for me too, because I made a mistake. I should have voted "heteroromantic" and I voted "Homoromantic" instead.

Yes, I can. It's fixed.

scottimus prime

The only things I've been able to figure out for sure are that I'm asexual and I like cake. LOL!

Further research will need to be conducted to determine if I'm romantic or not.

I feel aesthetic attraction towards both men and women, and I am not sure how it would impact my romantic orientation. Would I date an ace girl? Probably. Would I date an ace guy? I have no idea... I might be open to it, at least.

is it bad that my immediate response to the title of this forum was "beer"? haha didn't even come to mind that we were talking orientation and all that, automatically thought "yea I'm an ale person, not really into pilsners and wheat beers"

kind of an ace moment (in a weird way)... or not. It's not even a blonde moment. Wow.

Asexual, unsure, unsure, cake. I'm probably demiromantic, but I'm not too sure because I've never actually felt a romantic connection. I'm not opposed to it and I look forward to finding it someday, but for now I'm happily single. Also, while I like pie, I prefer cake. I really only like pie when it's homemade

Archived