Kids?

Lain

Do you want children?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

House of Chimeras

I do not want to ever have or raise kids. My parents find this completely ironic and hilarious because I’m so good with children in general. That does not mean I have any desire to have a kid though.

children are wonderful, but i have enough trouble taking care of myself. i really do not think i should be allowed to be the only thing (or one of the few things) keeping an infant alive. or a small child. i would much rather be the scary godparent to a friend's child. (if something happened to the parent, i would take the kid in, but hopefully if something did happen to the parent, it would be after the child learns how to make its own food. O.o)

It's something I haven't ruled out - I'd probably lean towards saying I do want kids at some point, however I'm not dead set on it (it's not a dealbreaker in relationships for example). I would have to be with someone who wanted kids (obviously) and for us to be in a situation where we could reasonably support and bring up kids - at the moment none of that applies!

That's a no. I would only maybe want to have children if I was madly in love with someone who was also madly in love with me, and our combined madness led to a kid... :mellow:

Archived