recent article

mieses2pieces

mieses2pieces

I don't know if someone already mentioned this, but I was rifling through February's issue of Jane magazine and, much to my surprise, I discovered that our humble website was mentioned. It's great that the word is getting out!

VivreEstEsperer

I was actually wondering the same thing. I don't remember if I was interviewed or not but I think I might have been. Okay now I need to get that magazine. I hope Borders has it...

was I quoted? how long was the article? was it good?

VivreEstEsperer

Thanks, IB.

I saw it today - woohoo. yeah i was quoted, the 2 of us were. they used my full name! kaitlin instead of kate. i dont like when people do that but oh well. i agree- for such a small article it was quite good.

It wasn't in the table of contents though - I had to flip thru 50 pages of trash to find it and even then i almost missed it!

I also had to go to three places to find it. finally did in a grocery store...

but Jane is so mainstream you'd think we'd get a lot of publicity and new members from this. I bet a lot of people read Jane....so that's good.

I never thought I would be quoted under the heading of "Sex, Sex, Sex" before lol

Kate

The Jane magazine article is how I found my way to your site. The article is hard to find if you're looking for it, but easy for mainstream magazine readers to stumble across. I'm glad that you contributed to it and Jane printed it.

Learning about this site has had such an impact on my life!

Thank you!!!

Archived