Worldpride map!

Do I need a Google account to edit the map? Where is the edit button?

*signs out*

Yup it appears you do. :(

I can add you if you like?

Michael, could you add me please? I'm in Penarth, South Wales.

Done! Welcome. We now need someone from Scotland and N.Ireland and we'll have represented the British Isles.

Oh and welcome also Ayruen. It's nice to have a pin on continental Europe at last.

And of course Doppel: yay, our third continent!

*looks*

Hehe! Yep. In the middle of a football field I've never been to. They will never find me. :ph34r:

Thank you for that warning, Birdwing. On my end I can't see the issue; when I try and find people's profiles I get nothing. However just to be safe I've changed it so that now only I can put pins on. So if you want to be added, post a note in this thread and I'll do it.

I'm also going through and deleting the current pins and putting them back on myself (i.e. under my own google account) nearby the originals.

Sorry to make that extra work for you, Michael, but considering it's our full names and careers and friends' names and photos and stuff involved, I thought it was worth mentioning... :mellow:

No probs. I have now gone through and replaced all the markers.

Everyone: let me know if I've missed you out, or if my replacement marker is inaccurate. Or, of course, if you have not yet been added but wish to be.

Oh and btw is there actually anyone at "Placemark 19" or was that added by mistake?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the London region. :D

*adds!*

I'm in France! :D

Welcome. Anywhere in particular you'd like to add me in France? Also should I add you to this?

DancingThroughTheShadows

France will be fine thanks :). Oh yeah, please do, although I don't know if I'll be able to come, I'm going to try my hardest though!! :D

France will be fine thanks :). Oh yeah, please do, although I don't know if I'll be able to come, I'm going to try my hardest though!! :D

OK! I've put you in Paris. Hope you don't mind. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure I'm going, but I'll do my best. Might as well stick another pin in the map. I'm in Irvine, California.

• 1 month later...
I'm a person too!

I see its been a while since anyone asked to be added but could you throw Lubbock Texas USA on the map?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can you add me as Cornwall, UK, please.

• 5 weeks later...

Done! Welcome. We now need someone from Scotland and N.Ireland and we'll have represented the British Isles.

Oh and welcome also Ayruen. It's nice to have a pin on continental Europe at last.

And of course Doppel: yay, our third continent!

Well I can be that Scottish pin! Aberdeen, Scotland for me :) looks like I will be able to make it!

• 1 month later...

Can you add me to Hull (UK) too? I'm in the middle of nowhere, but it's the closest city. :)