Register your interest here!

o_O

Updated the interested list. There are so many people.

I have already stated my interest.But that's not why I'm here.The raeson I am here is:Good Lord THAT is the most cutest BUNNY ever.EVER. :wub:

I am interested! Banking on thinking of some explanation for going to London for a day, but whatever

o_O

Updated the interested list. There are so many people.

I have already stated my interest.But that's not why I'm here.The raeson I am here is:Good Lord THAT is the most cutest BUNNY ever.EVER. :wub:

And yes, yes it totally is.

I will be attending in some form. I'm not sure if I will march because of recent health stuff and my fear of large crowds. But I shall be there at the beginning or the end of the march or both or somewhere in between. Point is I will be there and I am excited for it!! :D

I think i will come from Italy if everything goes according to plan ^_^

A Devil From Heaven

I think this is my first comment in this forum ever. I've been a member since I found out about asexuality four years ago. But I've never posted (well, I'm not really an active member - I may log in and read what other people write once every 6 month or so). Until now. Well, you have to start sometime.

I'd love to go! :D I'd love to meet other aces and queer people (most of the people around me are mysteriously straight)!I do however not think that I will able to go. My wallet is already underweight, and planning this will definitely not make it fatter. There are also things that I've talked about doing with some friends if I can get the money. Plus, I'll be moving very far away from home this autumn, so ... I'll be needing the little money I have for other things. BUT! There is a small chance ( a very small chance) that I will get a job until then. If not, then I'll just hope for money to start growing on trees.

I'd be interested in coming, but not sure if I would like to march (if there's even time for that), but wouldn't mind meeting up with those who just wants to watch

i guess i'm too lazy to march :lol: i'd rather sit around with people sipping iced tea (it's gonna be july :blink: )

but now i'm 99% sure i'll be there ^_^

I should be able to come. I'll have started my summer holidays a couple of days before then, and hopefully, one of my friends in London will still be in her student house.

I shall see you there, and I shall bring my flag.

I think I'll be in Ireland in July, so it shouldn't be so difficult to fly to London for a weekend.

I'm very interested, I want to attend and to march and everything!

Tried to PM this to Michael, but looks like his inbox is full. Anyway, I got my plane tickets! Arriving June 20th and leaving July 10th. I think I might also visit Manchester + Edinburgh, so if you live in one of those places and want to show me around, get in touch! :) I'm so excited to finally go back to London and to meet so many of you. Wish I could leave tomorrow, ha. ;)

I would love this~

I went to pride last year with my sister who is Bi-sexual although back then I didn't really identify as anything with sureness, since then I have become sure of my asexuality and this much happier in myself and my life, so this event is really exciting for me to see!

Changed my mind - don't want to go. Can I be removed from the list pleeeeease?

=O.O= Whyyyyyy???

I'm sorry that you and Wozz won't be coming. I'll remove your names shortly.

I would love to attend if I have someone to travel with (preferably my boyfriend). I love to travel so we'll see how this turns out... ;)

By the way, this also depends on my job/living/school arrangements at that time of the year, so nothing is set in stone yet... Not even sure where I'll be in June this year!! :wacko:

Also, if anyone wants to travel together: http://www.asexuality.org/en/index.php?/topic/72641-michigan-asexuals-travel-together-to-london-pride-july-2012/

Nomad in Stasis

I am pretty sure that I will attend. I just need to make housing arrangements. I would rather find some place with people I know or camp out somewhere if that is even possible.

• 2 weeks later...
borrowedTime

I'm interested. I should be across from Belgium for that weekend, so I'll see if I can make it.

Can I be removed too?

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, I wanna go again.

So undecided it's unreal.

Can I be removed too?

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, I wanna go again.

So undecided it's unreal.

You should coooooome. Haha. XD