Register your interest here!

never odd or even

is there an ace gathering there? or is that too far in advance to ask ?

Interested too. And as I hope to be in the country anyway, there's actually a chance I'll go :P

Thanks Sorites for the alphabetical sort!

I wanna go!!!Financial situation is virtually unknowable right now, but I'm already setting money aside.

Yay! I hope you can make it.

I would love to go, even though I don't really know many people, it just kind of depends on where I am in the world closer to the time (:

Ditto!

I'll be there! :)

You'd better had be! *adds*

Wow...I keep looking for an excuse to go back to London, and now I have one! :D I'm not sure what I'll be doing next summer, but I'll try my best to be there. I would say the probability is at least 75%. Like Birdwing, once I've traveled all that way, I'll probably want to visit longer. But if anyone has cheap/free accommodation ideas, at least during Pride itself, please keep me posted also. Too bad all the US west coast people can't just carpool or something. SO EXCITED!

Fantastic! Soon we should start a thread for international visitors, so that some of these possibilities can be discussed.

I'm interested, assuming non-aces are welcome? I'd just like to be there to support you guys.It'd be easy for me to make it across the pond, and I have a place to stay in London. Still, I might not have the time or money, so I'd have to see.

Non-ace allies are absolutely welcome and are encouraged to come march with us. We had at least three at the last London march. We have at least 3 already signed up for Worldpride. *adds fourth to list*

is there an ace gathering there? or is that too far in advance to ask ?

We are the ace gathering!!!

Interested too. And as I hope to be in the country anyway, there's actually a chance I'll go :P

Great! *adds*

I'd be delighted to arrive, but I'll have to make sure that it's not a school day nor a work day. It's slightly difficult when I'll have to take a plane to London.

I'd be delighted to arrive, but I'll have to make sure that it's not a school day nor a work day. It's slightly difficult when I'll have to take a plane to London.

Good luck! I hope it works out.

I got skipped somehow...I'm not on the list yet... :(

My mistake!

I'm going to go through all the posts again, for mod/sorting purposes, and will check while I do this that I have everyone.

Should still be going, hopefully dressed as a cake.

RD cake! What flavour I wonder?

*raises hand* Unless something disastrous happens between now and then am seriously considering going! :)

Brilliant! I hope you make it. Do add yourself to the map, as afaik you're the first person from down under to sign up!

http://www.asexuality.org/en/index.php?showtopic=64551

It'll be one heck of a plane trip, but I am very interested in going. No guarantees, unfortunately.

It'll be one heck of a plane trip, but I am very interested in going. No guarantees, unfortunately.

Welcome to the party!

So long as this doesn't clash with school or other commitments, I'll definitely be there!

I'm definitely interested! It's very close to the end of my uni term (this year's Pride London was less than a week after my last exam) but if I can physically make it I intend to.

Ms Chocolate M. Pie

I can't say for sure if I'll come or not. Iv'e been planning a trip to England for a while now, but like many others, I lack the funds. I hope there is no deadline for this list...I may end up signing up last minute haha

Being a minor limits my mobility but I've got my dad thinking about it. If he says yes, then I have to convince my mom too but I should be able to go. It's close to my birthday so I could ask for it as my Christmas/birthday gift. *Crosses Fingers* I hope I can go!

Are there any arguments you guys can think of I can use to convince my parents to let me go?

I WANT TO. No idea how the hell I'm going to come up with the money for it or find a way to get to London in less than 11 months, though...

Herr Joseph von Löthing

Being a minor limits my mobility but I've got my dad thinking about it. If he says yes, then I have to convince my mom too but I should be able to go. It's close to my birthday so I could ask for it as my Christmas/birthday gift. *Crosses Fingers* I hope I can go!

Are there any arguments you guys can think of I can use to convince my parents to let me go?

'It's educational'? :lol:

i am planing on being thee as long is a can get good airfare and hotal kind of thing

So long as this doesn't clash with school or other commitments, I'll definitely be there!

I'm definitely interested! It's very close to the end of my uni term (this year's Pride London was less than a week after my last exam) but if I can physically make it I intend to.

I can't say for sure if I'll come or not. Iv'e been planning a trip to England for a while now, but like many others, I lack the funds. I hope there is no deadline for this list...I may end up signing up last minute haha

Being a minor limits my mobility but I've got my dad thinking about it. If he says yes, then I have to convince my mom too but I should be able to go. It's close to my birthday so I could ask for it as my Christmas/birthday gift. *Crosses Fingers* I hope I can go!Are there any arguments you guys can think of I can use to convince my parents to let me go?

I WANT TO. No idea how the hell I'm going to come up with the money for it or find a way to get to London in less than 11 months, though...

i am planing on being thee as long is a can get good airfare and hotal kind of thing

Yay! Welcome one and welcome all!

Chocolate, there's absolutely no deadline. In fact signing up at all isn't strictly necessary; if you know someone else who's going you could just tag along and find the group that way. Or follow the instructions we'll eventually post. It is very helpful though to know who's coming so that I can eventually exchange numbers with everyone, and have some idea of the no. of people coming and what everyone is doing.

At the moment the list is just an 'interested list' not a 'definitely coming list', so I'll go ahead and add y'all.

Don't forget to also post in the Worldpride map thread if you wish your city to be added to the map.

I wanna come!

I have no idea how though, I'm gonna have to go over my economy and how the heck I'm gonna get to England/London in the first place.... but I'm gonna try my best to show up.

GeekGothHybrid

I've just come out of lurking specifically to register interest for this- it's too good an idea to not get involved in. :) Obviously I can't promise I'll definitely be able to make it, but chances are you can count me in. If I can get there, I will.

I wanna come! I have no idea how though, I'm gonna have to go over my economy and how the heck I'm gonna get to England/London in the first place.... but I'm gonna try my best to show up.

I really hope you make it! Please consider posting your city to the map thread. We have a shortage of people from continental Europe!

I've just come out of lurking specifically to register interest for this- it's too good an idea to not get involved in. :) Obviously I can't promise I'll definitely be able to make it, but chances are you can count me in. If I can get there, I will.

Welcome to both AVEN and to Worldpride!

I'm going to do my absolute best to come. It's going to take something insane to stop me but I know if I promise to make it something crazy will happen to prevent me!

But I am absolutely up for this! :D

Seeing that there is a least dozen people I would love to meet in rl that has an express an interested in going, I 'll add my name as well!

The only thing I am not sure of is the march itself, as my little legs is not up to walking far now.

Anywho, hope to see you all there.

I'm going to do my absolute best to come. It's going to take something insane to stop me but I know if I promise to make it something crazy will happen to prevent me!But I am absolutely up for this! :D

Welcome!

Seeing that there is a least dozen people I would love to meet in rl that has an express an interested in going, I 'll add my name as well! The only thing I am not sure of is the march itself, as my little legs is not up to walking far now. Anywho, hope to see you all there.

Yay! There will I hope be many other activities surrounding the march. Having all these people over in the UK is too good an opportunity to pass up. I'm about to start a thread on this.

If nothing else (and I'm sure there will be something else) we'll surely all go for a big meal after the march itself is over. Anyone who can't march with us for whatever reason will be more than welcome to join us afterwards.

You guys need to book hotels and such like sooner rather than later. My uncle who works in London in a hotel says that everything is being booked up quick.

You guys need to book hotels and such like sooner rather than later. My uncle who works in London in a hotel says that everything is being booked up quick.